Microsoft Xbox digital events [E3 2020 Replacements]

There were at least two games that only had "Xbox Series X, Windows 10" on the bottom detail section, omitting the "Xbox One" listing. I think it was State of Decay 3 and Avowed.

Make that 3 with "As Dusk Falls".

Erm 4, with "Hellblade 2"

Oh, uhm, 5 with Everwild, missed it at first.

There were at least two games that only had "Xbox Series X, Windows 10" on the bottom detail section, omitting the "Xbox One" listing. I think it was State of Decay 3 and Avowed.

Make that 3 with "As Dusk Falls".
everwild was one

I hope this show gets rid of the stigma of MS just being halo , gears and forza. They are showing a lot of different genres and they aren't even showing everything today.

Hellblade is beautiful

Destiny 2 is coming to game pass and xsx . Gamepass ultimate gets it on the cloud. New version of Destiny 2 xsx 4k 60fps

Videos have stopped updating on the Xbox channel. :/

They're probably not wanting to put them up until its completely over and noticed they were up before then. Not sure why, so long as they're up after their section is done.

exclusive xbox console stuff now

wording is weird , so it will launch exclusive on xbox consoles. I guess pc will also get it as its not a console and later down the road it will come to another console ?

Tetris effect connected on game pass console exclusive / pc

the gunk , xboxsx , one pc and game pass console launch exclusive

Medium xsx windows pc and game pass

A sega world premier PSO 20th anniversary

I gues this is why MS ported PSO

This looks pretty good. I liked the PSO for dreamcast back in the day , spent hours playing it. Its still a really big franchise in Japan so this could move xboxs in japan.

Crossfire X campaign announcement

It just flashed on the bottom multiplayer is free to play but the single player costs money. I looks interesting

This was not as good as it needed to be.

Way too much pre-rendered and "in-engine" running on whatever unspecified hardware.

How are they still so bad at this kind of stuff? They really need to shake up their marketing and events team.

Back