Ghost-of-Tsushima_20200718193019.png

Ghost-of-Tsushima_20200718193217.png

1595064409-ghost-of-tsushima-20200718092509-resultat.jpg

Last edited:
What are the chances this game gets a graphics update for PS5? Would insta buy the game and PS5.
I love everything about this game. It is like Witcher 3 and AC in one game with an awesome story.
I have been watching the gameplay of like 20 hours of YT.
I had a PS4 non pro but I gave it to someone. Regretting it a bit.

Last edited by a moderator:
Please stop. We've had not a chance to play since Sunday, hopefully later this evening or tomorrow..

Looks like this is Sonys fastest selling franchise, the shops have run dry of physical copies in Japan (src)
Can second that, my local JB hifis are all out of stock. Not even Tlou2 sold copies this fast over here! I'm happy for SP for creating a successful new IP and would love to see a PS5 sequel down the road.

Looks like this is Sonys fastest selling franchise, the shops have run dry of physical copies in Japan (src)
Is this outselling The Last of Us Part II or did Sony underestimate demand for physical copies and press less discs? I can see this appealing to a different range of ven circles than TLoU2 so it wouldn't greatly surprise me if this did indeed outsell TLoU2. I think Ghost has a more mainstream appeal over survival horror, which let's me honest, is a pretty tired genre at this point.

We're talking Japan here, of course it will be sold out. What about here in the states and what does the number looks like vs TLOU2?

What are the chances this game gets a graphics update for PS5? Would insta buy the game and PS5.
I love everything about this game. It is like Witcher 3 and AC in one game with an awesome story.
I have been watching the gameplay of like 20 hours of YT.
I had a PS4 non pro but I gave it to someone. Regretting it a bit.

I've been wondering about this. In raw flops the PS5 is 5.6x faster, which could mean that this is rendered at 4k with a little extra. I'm hopeful that Cerny's claim of 60% larger CUs also makes them 60% more performant, as that'll make it roughly 9x faster - perfect since it could then render it at 4k60fps with a few extra effects.

the more i play and unlock techniques, the more badass samurai i feel. And i must say i've not even played as a ghost style yet, apart from a few stealth kills.
Yeah, I am at the beginning of Act 2 and not a ghost yet. My Act 1 map is completely discovered and am busy working my way through the Act 2 map.

Some of my gameplay. Note, I have the original PS4 so video capture is 720p and no HDR as the original PS4 can't capture 1080p with HDR like the Pro can.

My map of Act 1

Last edited:
Back