Ubisoft Forward, Digital Event [2020-07-12, 2020-09-10]

Teaser trailer posted online, first post updated with it.

A Far Cry 6 set in a Lost world / turok like plateau, but in the post new dawn future, with of course dinosaurs and lost civilizations, but time portals too that allow visiting the same location but in different eras.
Fight corporate-funded mercenaries in search of the blood dragon, while unveiling the secrets of the plateau.
Access a vast variety of weapons ranging from savage melee to laser rifles.

At least what I want it to be :yep2:

A Far Cry 6 set in a Lost world / turok like plateau, but in the post new dawn future, with of course dinosaurs and lost civilizations, but time portals too that allow visiting the same location but in different eras.
Fight corporate-funded mercenaries in search of the blood dragon, while unveiling the secrets of the plateau.
Access a vast variety of weapons ranging from savage melee to laser rifles.

At least what I want it to be :yep2:

I have the game for you.

B0NihJZ.jpg

Yea, this is lead or a lot of work here done by Ubisoft Toronto. They also were major team for Primal. This will be another Dunia game.

I wonder how the event will go today given this big event that happened yesterday.

https://arstechnica.com/gaming/2020...orce-resigns-in-wake-of-sweeping-allegations/

Ubisoft's chief creative officer tendered his resignation from the video game publisher behind series like Far Cry and Assassin's Creed on Saturday, one day before its biggest gaming-reveal event of the year.

Longtime CCO Serge Hascoet, described by Bloomberg game industry reporter Jason Schreier as Ubisoft's "most powerful creative force" and "the man in charge of ALL of their games," is leaving the company effective immediately, Schreier confirmed.

Ubisoft's global HR chief Cecile Cornet and Ubisoft Canada's managing director Yannis Mallat also announced their intentions to "step down" from their current roles, and while Mallat is leaving the company altogether, Cornet's future with Ubisoft is not yet clear.

The news follows the resignation of Ubisoft Toronto co-founder Maxime Beland on July 3, which came in response to a Kotaku investigation that was set off, in part, by an internal allegation of abusive workplace behavior by Beland.

This would explain the panties retrieval mission in the women's bathroom of the next assassin creed

I wonder how the event will go today given this big event that happened yesterday.

I thought Canadians were lovely, like CareBears. But the recent appalling behaviour by Canadian Police and now this, I'm beginning to rethink my retirement plans. Canada is part of the Commonwealth so emigration is relatively straight forward for Brits.

I thought Canadians were lovely, like CareBears. But the recent appalling behaviour by Canadian Police and now this, I'm beginning to rethink my retirement plans. Canada is part of the Commonwealth so emigration is relatively straight forward for Brits.
Lol. As a Canuck I do agree. We are pretty shit. I mean we look great on the outside but we’ve got our own skeletons here, they aren’t as bad as others but that doesn’t mean we could be far better at things then we are now.

Lol. As a Canuck I do agree. We are pretty shit. I mean we look great on the outside but we’ve got our own skeletons here, they aren’t as bad as others but that doesn’t mean we could be far better at things then we are now.

Nobody in this world is perfect. As a Norwegian its funny to see how the world perceives Norway. Heck Norwegians dont even agree on how good/bad its to live in this country.

First post updated with Link to the Ubisoft Forward website and some YT LiveStreams of it.

I was expecting a lot more graphically, from AC Valhalla...
Technically it looks like Odyssey, and art direction wise, it looks kind of, generic...
And the animations, that are always one step above the rest when it comes to AC games, are somehow lacking.
I was expecting to be impressed...

The only nice thing is that the female protagonist is built like a wardrobe too, at least it will be more realistic when performing the moves.
Other than that they keep telling what peaceful farmers they were, and a moment later showing them raiding and burning down a village full of civilians.

The only nice thing is that the female protagonist is built like a wardrobe too, at least it will be more realistic when performing the moves.
Meh...
Doesn't matter really.
It's not like a male could kill more than two or three enemies and still keep fighting.
Suspension of disbelief is a requirement for both, so, who cares...

Back