Happy Fourth of July (US Holiday) [2020]

BRiT

(>• •)>⌐■-■ (⌐■-■)
Legend
Supporter
Another year, another celebration on the Fourth of July for those in or from the US.

All the excitement of this holiday has stopped to exist around the time after I worked a few years in the corporate world. Maybe it's a sign of the times, but my young relatives aren't excited for the holiday either.

If you do or don't get excited for the holiday, I hope you remain safe and don't do anything dumb.

Safety Tip: Avoid lighting fireworks after using hand sanitizer, they're mostly all flammable.

Another year, another celebration on the Fourth of July for those in or from the US.

All the excitement of this holiday has stopped to exist around the time after I worked a few years in the corporate world. Maybe it's a sign of the times, but my young relatives aren't excited for the holiday either.

If you do or don't get excited for the holiday, I hope you remain safe and don't do anything dumb.

Safety Tip: Avoid lighting fireworks after using hand sanitizer, they're mostly all flammable.

That tip reminds me: you can draw words etc using hand sanitizer, then light it up with fire. Record at high fps then slowed down for a nice effect.

I used to play like that when bored in the office (SAFETY HAZARD, use precautions, draw on ceramics or concrete. Not on flammable materials)

My condolences..
The 4th is the day Americans mourn the leaving of the mighty British Empire, where they eat turkey to symbolise the fact they were turkey's to leave
a day where they look north to Canada with envious eyes ;)

No. They eat hot dogs and hamburgers on the leaving. They save the Turkey for November.

We had a parade put on by the kids on the street. And yes they wore masks. This whole year is going to be strange.

Back