New puppy.

digitalwanderer

wandering
Legend
Visited and chose our new puppy today, she'll be coming home to us in about a week or so. :love:

95S4dlO.jpg

GJoO4nF.jpg

Also, Spike was pretty awesome to Dawn. Cool name too.
NO!!!

When we got Buffy that's what my wife wanted to name her, not after Buffy but the Tom Petty song. Me and the kids argued with her for weeks to name her anything but that.

We don't want a big, scary looking dog with a scary name. Want to name it "Noodle" or something harmless sounding.

Sorry for the snap, but my wife has been pushing for Spike ever since we got Buffy. The only reason I'd consider it is because it was the name of the dog in the Rugrats and I cried in the movie when Mr. Lizard gave them their doggy back. :p

Oh, leaning towards "Cassidy" from the Grateful Dead tune or "Petunia" so we could call her Petty and make my wife all happiful. (that's my emergency suggestion to over ride Spike. ;) )

You actually let a puppy chew on your glasses? Do you not remember how sharp puppy teeth are?

You actually let a puppy chew on your glasses? Do you not remember how sharp puppy teeth are?
My hands, fingers, and nose can attest to how sharp they are but my glasses are 2 years out of date and driving me nuts anyways. I got an optometrist appt in 10 days and my back up set is better than the ones she put a few scratches in, I consider those my "work on the car" glasses.

Besides, SO CUTE!!!! :love:

I got a puppy cam today and my wife isn't working so life is supposedly a lot easier, but Buffy is being insanely jealous so I'm playing with her. Here's one my daughter just sent me of Serendipity watching the puppy on her tablet, he's absolutely fascinated with it!serenlikepuppy.jpg

Back