The Last of Us (Part) 2 [PS4]

Will Sony delay release of The Last Of Us 2 because of CoronaVirus Pandemic?

• Yes.

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • No.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Don't be silly.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Well. I thought I was very much at the end, and once again the game basically opens again?? What are you doing to me ND! How many chapters are in this thing??

Ok all finished. What a ride!
Just finished it. Wow! The journey this game takes you on is nothing I have ever experienced in a game. Thank you Naughty Dog.

Throughout the whole game, I only noticed two bugs.

Bug Spoiler ahead
First was with Dina on the horse when her head went wonky and lengthened and she then looked like a ragdoll bouncing around. Second was with Abby where I could see just the character model but everything else disappeared.
Quoting myself.

London-boy, what bugs did you find, if any?

Last edited:
The second bug I found basically looked like this point in this bug video I found. All textures disappeared and only the character models were left showing.

It was with Abby and the kid though.

my feeling about the story

SelfreliantGleefulGroundbeetle-size_restricted.gif

It is quite grim. Relentlessly depressing.
We're really enjoying it. The violence just isn't resonating with either of us and whilst there are been a few unpleasant moments, there is nothing more I like doing than lining up an enemy's head in my rifle's scope and just taking that thing off. I don't care if they're infected, humans, fluffy bunnies. If you're in my way, you're dead because I don't have time to stealth loot. :runaway:

Shotguns are also brutally awesome. :yep2:

Done with it. Gameplay was great, and so were the graphics and presentation. Story telling is again very competent, but some of ND tricks are starting to become too predictable IMO.

The plot itself was very meh. I have no problem with Joe's predicament in the very beginning. I also don't get why the outrage over that. In fact, I personally lost a lot of simpathy for the guy for the way he handled the situation in the first game's ending.
I just though the central theme was lame. A very superficial cautionary tale about "the circle of violence", preaching the most clichè point one could make as if it were the most insightful philosofical discovery of the century. I still don't get why that whole epilogue was necessary. That clever little last preachy moment with the guitar did not need that whole tacked-on chapter to materialize. The physical violence does get way more gratuitous than it needed. I don't recognize the characters in there. It feels like they are different much flatter and more cruel people than the ones in the first game. I have a whole bunch of other things that made me feel this was a tad uninspired and undercooked. I think Neil lost touch a bit, and I felt similarly about U4...

I’ve been watching this being played for a good while and I’m glad I didn’t buy it. It is so not my thing. I think I’d rather play a Twilight game than this ... blech.

Back