EA Play Live Event 2020 June 18 @ 4PM Pacific, 7PM Eastern

AlNom

Legend
2020 June 18 @ 4PM Pacific Time

https://www.ea.com/ea-play-live

Cross play and steam support for Apex Legends and.... Switch port.

Dead Space 3, Sims 4, Titanfall 2 and more coming to Steam................ okay.

C&C Remastered marketing.

Hazel Light, Velan Studios, Zoink - announcing... that they still exist.

Hazel Light - It Takes Two announced.
Zoink - announcing Lost in Random.

Cross-platform/play theme here. :p
----

Star Wars Squadrons trailer... 5v5 Oct 2nd? EA Motive. Sounds like they're taking cues from the X-Wing v Tie Fighter gameplay.

SP story post-ROTJ, two perspectives.

Also Cross-play support.

----

and... sports.

-----

tech preview

Last edited:
good thing I didn't rush to catch the start... I hope there is more to announce here.

Would be interesting if EA Vault was cross-platform or existed on Nintendo Switch.

lol Joseph provides some interesting perspectives for game design/ games making vs movies/TV. Actually looking forward to hearing more of his madness

Final Strike Games - announcing... Rocket Arena that isn't Overwatch. 3v3

lol Joseph provides some interesting perspectives for game design/ games making vs movies/TV. Actually looking forward to hearing more of his madness
Zoink? Zombie Vikings was hilarious.

EA is using the YouTube Premiere feature, and the video image quality is amazing. Obviously they have far less viewers, but the IQ is great!

Wonder if any missions are lifted from XWing vs Tie Fighter. So much time spent in that game during college.

hm... sounds like XvT, but I wonder if it still has the simulator aspect (they mentioned shield adjustments at least).

Wow, Squadrons actually looks really impressive. Definitely taken a lot from X-wing vs Tie Fighter and looks like a lot of fun with some depth to it. Somewhere between basic arcade shooter and full simulation, like the old game.

And seems they've already promised in advance no loot boxes or even microtransactions for Squadrons.

Ah nice... tech preview for next gen. Bioware half-second tech tease for Dragon Age, I assume.

And..................... Skate.

._.

Oh wtf. No Mass Effect Remastered. :LOL:

Last edited:
does this cost $$ to be on premiere?

Not that I've seen. It limits video to 1080p.

Viewers allegedly hate it because they dont realize it's like Live Event or Live TV and can't FastForward to the end.

These cars, albeit early and only sitting in a desert are early but I believe that this is the type of leap that I lot of us are hoping for with the new consoles. I've placed the start time of the video right before Criterion's car show demo starts.

These cars, albeit early and only sitting in a desert are early but I believe that this is the type of leap that I lot of us are hoping for with the new consoles. I've placed the start time of the video right before Criterion's car show demo starts.
yea that was undeniably fit for a car commercial perfect.

Maybe MS scooped up the Mass Effect and Battlefield stuff. :s
fingers crossed! I was expecting to see more on those!

dragon age 4 preview had me swooned.
NFS cars are photorealistic. Not sure how much of that will translate to real game play, but it's fully nailed.

Last edited:
Back