Little Devil Inside [PS4, PS5, PC, XO, NX] [2015-2023]

Some very beautiful art. Some big companies should hire the people that made the water of this game. Most realistic water I've seen in a game to date.

QuQwoRi.jpg

gRIq0qG.jpg

O2Lf3Qw.png

e79Uv2E.jpg

This one stood out - the art style and animation looked great. No idea on the game.

They're a little overdue against their kickstarter launch date of 2016. The WiiU version is presumably coming after PS5 exclusivity ends . :)

(this was still my favorite trailer of the show)

Super intriguing, wonder what the relationship is with the old geyser? Apprentice or someone that buys the monster parts from you?

Super intriguing, wonder what the relationship is with the old geyser? Apprentice or someone that buys the monster parts from you?

The orginal pitch was:

"You are hired by a Professor who is investigating and studying unusual, concerning activities in the outside world to develop new technologies. As a member of his faculty, you are hired to go on risky missions (he may tag along on some) to investigate and bring back bits of information and/or artifacts for further study and analysis.

More than that, you can manage your own team as part of the Faculty. You can interview and hire new team members and send them on missions that match their specialties."

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/ldi/little-devil-inside/description

This title caught my eye. really awesome. Looking forward to seeing more from this one.

I was just going to post from that FAQ as well.

With the partnership in place with PlayStation, Little Devil Inside will be coming to the PlayStation 5 Systems (PS5) as a PlayStation "Timed" Exclusive title which means that the game will be available only on PS5 and no other consoles for a limited time, after which, it will be available on other consoles. Unfortunately, we are not able to disclose the actual term of the exclusivity yet.

As many of you know, we originally hoped for an all platform, concurrent release but for many reasons which we learned the hard way, this just was not possible.

We have also received direct inquiries where many of you are confused about how this affects the release for PC. This move DOES NOT affect our plans to release for PC and we will do our very best to release for PC at the same time as PS5.

So to clarify, a release for PS5/PS4 and PC is our top priority with other console platforms to follow after the exclusivity period expires.​

As many of you know, we originally hoped for an all platform, concurrent release but for many reasons which we learned the hard way, this just was not possible.​
I've love to know how true this is. It's obvious that launching on more platforms is harder for everybody, especially a small team. Perhaps it is a genuine godsend when Microsoft or Sony come up and pay you some money to not work as hard in the run-up to launch, but spread that work out over a longer period. Also "other console platforms". So.. Switch?

Yes, Nintendo Switch. They had been targeting Nintendo Switch and mentions it directly on their website, as jayco pointed out.

I bloody love the look of this game. There's such charm in the aesthetic.

There were moments that it reminded me of Far Lone Sails, a beautiful little game, which tells a story without dialogue or text, as you journey through a barren landscape. This looks like it will lean similarly in the direction of quiet, visual storytelling. At the least, quietly and visually building the world/context/atmosphere.

Day 1.

Back