Star Wars: Squadrons (EA) [XO, PS4, PC, VR]

Karamazov

Legend
off topic but BTW EA is revealling a new space combat star wars game tomorrow.
Fingers crossed for some VR mode developped by Criterion, as they made that insane VR mission for Battlefront.

Heard rambling of multiplayer focused like Battlefront, interest drastically dropped. But let's see where next gen Frostbite would take us.

off topic but BTW EA is revealling a new space combat star wars game tomorrow.
Fingers crossed for some VR mode developped by Criterion, as they made that insane VR mission for Battlefront.
Is it confirmed that the game will be shown tomorrow?

So far, EA confirmed that the game is called Star Wars: Squadrons.

It's a space combat game, but other than that I only know that Jason Schreier commented it's a "small project", so I don't expect this to have enormous production values.

It's a space combat game, but other than that I only know that Jason Schreier commented it's a "small project", so I don't expect this to have enormous production values.

empire2.gif

Its live , looks good so far but I am waiting for game play

They said 5 pilots 1 squadron . So is it a battle royal ? we will find more at EA's event

Geoff has to wait a few minutes till he can give more details, He said it was a cinematic in engine footage and hopefully Thur we see in game

Oct 2nd release $40
VR support xbox one , ps4 and pc via steam / origin / epic

No next gen announcement.

Immersive vfirst person 5v5 dog fights and fleet battles.

Tune in Thur for gameplay demo.

Single player confirmed.

Galton and yaven are playable locations
Game play only customization weapon/ hulls to customize performance hull and interior stuff to customize looks

Single player - after death star 2. You go through new republic and empire squadrons. Diverse cast and cameos from familiar faces

I loved the old x wing and tie fighter games

Super excited for the VR stuff going to look great on my index and some of the newer headsets at work. Hopefully my dual stick can work if not I might invest in a hotas going to need it for star citizen.

I tried to type out information quickly . But my thoughts are this the pricing is good , the seemingly lack of Micro transactions are good and vr support is great. So I will buy it on steam and play vr if the game play looks good.

I tried to type out information quickly . But my thoughts are this the pricing is good , the seemingly lack of Micro transactions are good and vr support is great. So I will buy it on steam and play vr if the game play looks good.

Sorry, info was appreciated.

Immersion is my trigger word!

Purple is my safe word.

Back