Playstation 5 [PS5] [Release November 12 2020]

Really elevates the design and makes it look super premium IMO. Much more drastic than I would have expected.
I think panda could have worked. They just didn’t do panda as well as it could be. I think there is likely a better panda setup out there. Panda controller is done well imo. This has too much black.

Yes. And from the looks of things, it shouldn’t be too hard for Sony to do variations making sure those plates are removable or at least easily changed for production - they themselves showed black controllers as well.

I’m thinking with metallic red you could also have a nice Ironman (or Spider-Man) themed console [emoji16]

KAnhXTS.jpg

I must say, these fan-made mock ups look hella sexy

Are people that attached to the idea of having every device in black? Is black the new black?

I've been making an effort to put some color in my devices. Last year I got a pair of XB-30 bluetooth speakers, and I made sure to get them in bright red. First thing people ask me when they see them is if that color was the only one in stock.
Like WTF why wouldn't I want red bluetooth speakers?

Are people that attached to the idea of having every device in black? Is black the new black?

I've been making an effort to put some color in my devices. Last year I got a pair of XB-30 bluetooth speakers, and I made sure to get them in bright red. First thing people ask me when they see them is if that color was the only one in stock.
Like WTF why wouldn't I want red bluetooth speakers?

Well, white isn’t a colour either ;)
But I agree. I have very cool black and copper KEF speakers which look very chic next to my copper PS4 controller.

I want a special edition where all the white plastic is a blue-tinted transparent acrylic. Or just clear transparent.

Back