Community Poll: What color will Sony PS5 be?

What color will the launch model PS5 be?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Black and white, blue strips and V-Shaped. I think it will look a lot like the devkit.

BTW, everyone who is voting for Mix of White and Black to match the controller is wrong. The controller is not White and Black.

Voted black before there was b/w option.
Black in the middle, white top and bottom, or sides, depending on orientation. Mainly white, a bit like current white PS4 models, where only the disc slot stripe is black.

So the people who voted (initially or not #ahem#) on the Stormtrooper color combo won.

BrnlZe5.jpg

So the people who voted (initially or not #ahem#) on the Stormtrooper color combo won.

BrnlZe5.jpg
I never voted until I asked for the additional option, so I did not cheat, I just voted late.:yep2:

But holy shit is this their new standard scheme since psvr and everything else, even the camera match the scheme. I wouldn't even be surprised the camera have a blue recording led instead of red.

I never voted until I asked for the additional option, so I did not cheat, I just voted late.:yep2:

But holy shit is this their new standard scheme since psvr and everything else, even the camera match the scheme. I wouldn't even be surprised the camera have a blue recording led instead of red.

And when it lights red, you know something bad happened

didn't we see all black controller earlier? ... or was it mockup?

I don't know, I kinda sorta like the shape of digital only PS5, but this black and white color scheme is just meh

I didn’t vote but expected a b/w unit. As long as the design has character, I don’t care if people call it pretty or ugly.

Considered a missed opportunity to not offer a hole by the side to stick a stock of rose (Like what VW Beetle did).

If I get one, I might just do it if I place it vertically.

Back