Marvel's Spider-Man: Miles Morales [PS4, PS5, PC]

• Thread starter Deleted member 7537
  • Start date
So in other words, it is basically all of the above [emoji16]

Anyway this is a great move - the first insomniac Spider-Man was a huge success (was an offer just recently so my son has been playing this a lot and watched some Internet celeb play through it before I think) and you can see from the popularity of this trailer that people are definitely interested in more of this. Will make a fantastic launch game, sales wise!

Spiderman at launch is great move and achievement from sony. I missed out on the ps4 version and cannot wait to try this on ps5. If miles moraes was not come out I would probably be playing the ps4 spiderman game on ps5 at lauch.

Btw. Looking at the youtube comments on miles moraes videon in youtube it looks like a lot of people are super excited about this.

Spiderman at launch is great move and achievement from sony. I missed out on the ps4 version and cannot wait to try this on ps5. If miles moraes was not come out I would probably be playing the ps4 spiderman game on ps5 at lauch.
You'll be able to play PS4 Spider-Man on PS5, it often on sale so you should be able to bag it cheap.

I also have little interest in re-playing games I've already finished (and Platinum'ed in this case) on PS5, BUT if they revamp the engine and release a free update with some good upgrades, I will certainly give it go! Probably won't play it all the way through.

I think Spider-Man is one of the first story mode games that has captured my sons interest. I think he’s playing at a very easy level, but he made it to 60% in less than a week ...

I think Spider-Man is one of the first story mode games that has captured my sons interest. I think he’s playing at a very easy level, but he made it to 60% in less than a week ...
There is something special about being Spider-Man because unlike most other games when you are walking or driving about and traversing the world, it's all just pedestrian but in Spider-Man.. well.. YOU'RE SPIDER-MAN. Even swinging about doing very little is AWESOME! :yes:

Imo. It's a console seller. Even if it's just 16 hours I can see Sony sell a lot of consoles with Spider-man Miles Morales as the attached game. The fact that it's coming Holiday 2020, same time as PS5, leads me to believe they might do so. At least I hope so.

There is something special about being Spider-Man because unlike most other games when you are walking or driving about and traversing the world, it's all just pedestrian but in Spider-Man.. well.. YOU'RE SPIDER-MAN. Even swinging about doing very little is AWESOME! :yes:

Yep, and it looks very good - though the actual game looks better than some of the cinematics [emoji28]- he’s just now seen the end credits.

Fake the ones at distance, RT the ones are are close too.
They have their polygonal imposter versions of buildings, so they might be a good base for RT in both shape and shaders.
A huge part of lighting is also baked to them, so shading in resulting RT intersections may be quite cheap in comparison to full shading.

Full or close to full resolution might be only needed for the current street/rooftop/tile.

Imo. It's a console seller. Even if it's just 16 hours I can see Sony sell a lot of consoles with Spider-man Miles Morales as the attached game. The fact that it's coming Holiday 2020, same time as PS5, leads me to believe they might do so. At least I hope so.

"Just". Lol. This is smaller than spiderman 1 but itll likley still be bigger than many other full priced titles is the irony. Lost legacy was a more complete experience than re3 remake imo

Honestly, I wish more games were 16h or around that.
12-15 hours is my sweet spot for a roughly-linear narrative based game and I do struggle to finish games that are longer.

I have to make a concerted effort and the game really has to hold me. There are few games that do, Elder Scrolls (2,000+ hours), Fallout (3,000+ hours), Uncharted 1-4, The Last of Us (but Pt II is 25-30 hours!), Mass Effect 1-3 & Andromeda, GTA, The Witcher 3 - although the last 20 hours felt a real slog. I even happily finished RDR2 after around 60 hours but have completely been unable to re-play it. The controls.. the terrible controls :runaway: Watch Dogs 1 and 2 I finished too! Astonishing! I don't like to rush games, I like to saviour and enjoy them. All of these fade in comparison to the absurd time I put into EverQuest (48 hours sessions camping without sleep were quite common) and World of Warcraft. I don't play MMORPGs any more! :nope:

The exception to this rule is strategy/sim games. When I look at the amount of time I've sunk in 4X games like Total War, Stellaris, Crusader Kings II, Europa U IV, it makes my mind boggle. Not to mention games like Rimworld, Prison Architect, Rollercoaster Tycoon (1-3), Surviving Mars, Minecraft (just.. don't.. ask!) and plenty of other to tier indie strategy games that eat your life, it's terrifying.

I genuinely wonder how many actual years I've spent gaming, but I don't think I want to know the answer!

Sorry, that was hugely O/T. Shorter, punchier narrative-driven games I'm all for. Uncharted 4 felt too long, I don't like that.

12-15 hours is my sweet spot for a roughly-linear narrative based game and I do struggle to finish games that are longer.

I have to make a concerted effort and the game really has to hold me. There are few games that do, Elder Scrolls (2,000+ hours), Fallout (3,000+ hours), Uncharted 1-4, The Last of Us (but Pt II is 25-30 hours!), Mass Effect 1-3 & Andromeda, GTA, The Witcher 3 - although the last 20 hours felt a real slog. I even happily finished RDR2 after around 60 hours but have completely been unable to re-play it. The controls.. the terrible controls :runaway: Watch Dogs 1 and 2 I finished too! Astonishing! I don't like to rush games, I like to saviour and enjoy them. All of these fade in comparison to the absurd time I put into EverQuest (48 hours sessions camping without sleep were quite common) and World of Warcraft. I don't play MMORPGs any more! :nope:

The exception to this rule is strategy/sim games. When I look at the amount of time I've sunk in 4X games like Total War, Stellaris, Crusader Kings II, Europa U IV, it makes my mind boggle. Not to mention games like Rimworld, Prison Architect, Rollercoaster Tycoon (1-3), Surviving Mars, Minecraft (just.. don't.. ask!) and plenty of other to tier indie strategy games that eat your life, it's terrifying.

I genuinely wonder how many actual years I've spent gaming, but I don't think I want to know the answer!

Sorry, that was hugely O/T. Shorter, punchier narrative-driven games I'm all for. Uncharted 4 felt too long, I don't like that.

You should follow this thread then

Back