Marvel's Spider-Man: Miles Morales [PS4, PS5, PC]

• Thread starter Deleted member 7537
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 7537

firefox_KKSSlMF0t5.jpg firefox_624TA607YE.jpg firefox_kchSkLE3go.jpg firefox_1YUvGphY21.jpg firefox_8XaU2PZFOi.jpg

Attachments

• firefox_Bjp6uTsPkO.jpg
    firefox_Bjp6uTsPkO.jpg
    156 KB · Views: 8
  • firefox_SFf41GI2uV.jpg
    firefox_SFf41GI2uV.jpg
    183.2 KB · Views: 6
  • firefox_YJeiOIyTvo.jpg
    firefox_YJeiOIyTvo.jpg
    213.7 KB · Views: 7
Looked so good. I hope it's a full game and not a short like First Light. Man, this is a PS5 seller. And holiday 2020, I can't wait. :)

Looked so good. I hope it's a full game and not a short like First Light. Man, this is a PS5 seller. And holiday 2020, I can't wait. :)
I believe Insomniac are a two-team studio so if they're been building on the tech of 2018 Spider-Man, this could be a full game.

But I am expecting something more like Infamous First Light. It doesn't feel like there's been enough time to take Spider-Man and improve it in every way that you would expect from a sequel.

I believe Insomniac are a two-team studio so if they're been building on the tech of 2018 Spider-Man, this could be a full game.
Definitely, it looked like the Spiderman engine with settings dialled up to eleven.

Where Ratchet looked like a full next gen upgrade.

This and Ratchet look about on par to me, the effects and models are of very high quality. Need to see some city sprawl to get a better picture tho.

What, what? I thought Sony didn't believe in cross gen. The hypocrites! ;-)

Wonder if they'll go for proper raytraced reflections on skyscrapers in the PS5 version?

What, what? I thought Sony didn't believe in cross gen. The hypocrites! ;-)

Wonder if they'll go for proper raytraced reflections on skyscrapers in the PS5 version?
If it's the PS4 engine with 'added upgrades' then I'd very much expect them to use this opportunity to add perfect RT reflections on those buildings, which will look incredible. Those cube maps need to go!

No it is an expansion, similar to the Lost Legacy. Obviously a cross gen game too with extra visual features on PS5

The game does not release on PS4 lol. This is a standalone game or spin off. It is not making the game a crossgen games with two differents version developped at the same time. Here all is made for the PS5 without thiking of any limitation of a PS4 version with a HDD for example.

Precisely what it is not.
More like upgraded version of the PS4 moved to PS5. PS4 parts probably run on the PS5 fine, but that doesn't mean it runs on PS4. Save files should carry over though.

Well. It would be kinda weird and rude to all PS4 Spiderman players to release an 'expansion" (their own words) that doesn't play on the platform on which you played the original game? What kind of expansion is that.

Thus why thay said: “I guess you could call it an expansion and an enhancement to the previous game,” he said.

If it was precisely that they would have called it a DLC without any whistles.

Well. It would be kinda weird and rude to all PS4 Spiderman players to release an 'expansion" (their own words) that doesn't play on the platform on which you played the original game? What kind of expansion is that.

This is a world where Sony try to sold a maximum of PS5 as fast as possible.

It's the type of expansion where you expand wallet and buy new hardware.

I think this game might exist just to make a point. Just so Sony can point at Spider-Man on PS4/Pro then at Sprier-Man on PS5 and say, that's why you need new hardware. You know that Miles will be able to zoom through New York 4x to 8x faster than Peter could on current gen. This is how the whole damned April 2019 Wired interview start out.

This game is Sony's anti-crossgen tech propaganda. And it will probably work.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back