Resident Evil Village (Capcom) [PS5, XBSX|S, PC]

BRiT

(>• •)>⌐■-■ (⌐■-■)
Legend
Supporter
Titled Resident Evil Village, this new story is the sequel to 2017’s Resident Evil 7 biohazard, which was notable for being the first flagship Resident Evil title to put players directly in a hero’s shoes via a first-person perspective. In Resident Evil Village, players will take on the role of protagonist Ethan Winters as he pushes the limits of survival in a horrific village.

In addition to sticking to its deeply immersive first-person perspective, Resident Evil Village will feature an emphasis on action gameplay elements while setting the bar for next-gen survival horror. You can be sure it’ll look great too, with gorgeous photorealistic visuals made possible with Capcom’s proprietary RE Engine.

https://news.xbox.com/en-us/2020/06...dent-evil-village-and-pragmata-xbox-series-x/

Titled Resident Evil Village, this new story is the sequel to 2017’s Resident Evil 7 biohazard, which was notable for being the first flagship Resident Evil title to put players directly in a hero’s shoes via a first-person perspective. In Resident Evil Village, players will take on the role of protagonist Ethan Winters as he pushes the limits of survival in a horrific village.

In addition to sticking to its deeply immersive first-person perspective, Resident Evil Village will feature an emphasis on action gameplay elements while setting the bar for next-gen survival horror. You can be sure it’ll look great too, with gorgeous photorealistic visuals made possible with Capcom’s proprietary RE Engine.

https://news.xbox.com/en-us/2020/06...dent-evil-village-and-pragmata-xbox-series-x/

Just to be fair the logo is...

Resident Evil: VII.I.AGE with the dots close to the I's to make them look like L's. Clever marketing.

And the VIII is a different color from the rest just in case people didn't get the connection to the roman numeral 8.

Edited for funsies to try to make it look more like the game logo.

Regards,
SB

Resident Evil: VII.I.AGE with the dots close to the I's to make them look like L's. Clever marketing.

And the VIII is a different color from the rest just in case people didn't get the connection to the roman numeral 8.

So it's "Resident Evil 8Age"? :rolleyes:

Should have called it Resident Evillage

clap_400x400.jpg

Not a huge horror fan, it's always so tropey, but the atmosphere and premise of this look very interesting.

Regards,
SB

resident evil 7, INSIDIOUS AGE

its not a looker to be honest, textures quality is lacking, some high poly objects but rather typical crossgen

Last edited:
Back