Stray [PS5, PC]

• Thread starter Deleted member 7537
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 7537

EaQe9HoUwAERNUo

EaQfMWNU8AANTVn

This looks interesting in the same way The Tomorrow Children looking interesting, but that game definitely wasn't for me. I am interested to know more about the premise though. Why the hell it's not called Kitty and the Robots is a mystery.

I really hope they get this released at launch, that will be good for them and I love the idea and style!

Trailer has "Console Exclusive for limited time" disclaimer.

I don't why but I'n getting a Biomutant vibe from this. That game just looked sweet when it was demoed etc but the end result was a bit ... lacking? Underwhelming maybe. Well I found it that way, got bored very quickly.

I don't why but I'n getting a Biomutant vibe from this. That game just looked sweet when it was demoed etc but the end result was a bit ... lacking? Underwhelming maybe. Well I found it that way, got bored very quickly.

Like I said back in.. yeesh, June 2020, this maybe another of those games with an amazing visual style but lacking gameplay.

Yeah, it's one of those games where I say wait for GamePass or PlayStation Plus Premium Extra.

Yeah, it's one of those games where I say wait for GamePass or PlayStation Plus Premium Extra.

Or reviews ;-) Many games don't come to subscription services so waiting in the hope it will may mean you miss out.

I feel this might be some heavy-story narrative game, which is not my thing.

Yeah, I also liked Stray. I was a bit wary as I've seen many games that looked interesting but weren't that interested to play but Stray definitely wan't that and they nailed what it probably feels like to be a cat.

Yeah, I also liked Stray. I was a bit wary as I've seen many games that looked interesting but weren't that interested to play but Stray definitely wan't that and they nailed what it probably feels like to be a cat.
As a cat disguised as human, I can confirm this game is an accurate representation of what it is like being a cat.

Back