Pragmata (Capcom) [XBSX|S, PS5, PC]

BRiT

(>• •)>⌐■-■ (⌐■-■)
Legend
Supporter
As for Pragmata, all we currently know is that it’s an action-adventure title that depicts a near-future dystopian world on the moon, presented through a deeply profound story. The game will take full advantage of next-generation platform features and Capcom has already said that it aims to establish Pragmata as one of its core brands.

https://news.xbox.com/en-us/2020/06...dent-evil-village-and-pragmata-xbox-series-x/

This looked weird. If the name "Hideo Kojima" had popped up and I would nodded without surprise. It doesn't look like my cup of tea.

When I saw the armoured spacesuit chap I thought it was the Kojima's logo character too. The hair on the girl would never pass Hideo quality control. :) It cast noisy shadows on the suit guy. Still, it's very early and a nice teaser for nextgen stuff I thought. (also coming to XSX and PC)

I agree. At the same time, 2022? I don’t really want to know about titles that long before release. 6 months is already pretty far off.

Capcom did not release a new AAA IP during the entire PS4 generation. Just a ton of sequels and remakes.

So whatever this is [and it looks nice], I welcome it.

So uhm, where is this game at?

Back