The Last of Us (Part) 2 [PS4]

Will Sony delay release of The Last Of Us 2 because of CoronaVirus Pandemic?

• Yes.

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • No.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Don't be silly.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Uncharted 1 through 3 were extremely ovverrated experiences gameplay wise. It was only until tlou1 that nd got good at combat. The freedom tlou gives you in scenarios is far beyond any uncharted and tlou2 looks like an upgrade to that

Uncharted 1 through 3 were extremely ovverrated experiences gameplay wise. It was only until tlou1 that nd got good at combat. The freedom tlou gives you in scenarios is far beyond any uncharted and tlou2 looks like an upgrade to that

The original controls (but especially the gunplay) for Uncharted on PS3 definitely was not great for me, I finished this game despite the controls but Uncharted 2 (PS3) felt good. Hanging from something with one hand and being able to aim and shoot enemies with a pistol using your other hand felt great. The melee combat of The Last of Us felt so good though, Joel really felt like he had weight and power.

Two more weeks. Is time speeding up or slowing down? This week flew by but it also felt like a damn long week.

Last edited:
Gonna pre ordered, yoinks. It's Hella expensive. It got 40-50% price hike. It even more expensive than ff7 remake, despite Sony games usually are cheaper than sqex.

What? Paid (converted to dollar) about 55 dollars for last of us 2 today, comes to the door 22nd of june. Order was done at 'Mediamarkt', a local electronics store.

To be fair, God of War has pretty good gameplay. I think Uncharted 4 and Lost Legacy have excellent mechanics but the game design aspect can fall a bit short in some cases (moreso in the case of Uncharted 4 than TLL), especially when compared against everything else in these games.
GoW was an amazing experience all around.
Haven't gotten to uc4 yet, just started 3. Thinking about picking up LL.

GoW was an amazing experience all around.
Haven't gotten to uc4 yet, just started 3. Thinking about picking up LL.
GoW is so much better than UC4. I loved getting the platinum on this game. A joy from start to finish. I was bored well before the end of UC4.

I don’t think that’s doing the gameplay of uncharted justice ... the verticality and combination with hand to hand combat with stuff from the environment blending in was really smooth. I played the multiplayer quite a bit.

I don’t think that’s doing the gameplay of uncharted justice ... the verticality and combination with hand to hand combat with stuff from the environment blending in was really smooth. I played the multiplayer quite a bit.

Yeah I've spent many hours on Uncharted 2/4 MP, it really shined there.

In my experience the verticality in UC4 is a gimmick. It's used just for the sake of it. And the climbing parts are never being so boring and predictable. But it's much less impactful than the verticality in GoW where it's rooted in the level design in many ways or is linked to the progression of the story.

In my experience the verticality in UC4 is a gimmick. It's used just for the sake of it.

Eh? Verticality is there to literally add an additional dimension to combat. In daytime, visibility is generally better from above and it's usually easier to ambush/attack those below. At night or darker environments, the reverse may be true as somebody high up may be more visible against the sky.

GoW is so much better than UC4. I loved getting the platinum on this game. A joy from start to finish. I was bored well before the end of UC4.

for me UC4 was a mix of awesome stretch of awesomeness and a drag for the whole game, never happen in one mission. then it got awesome ending. GoW on the other hand was awesome AND a drag in one mission. Not for all mission, but more and more becoming a drag the further i go in the chapters. Especially the puzzles where i need to backtrack (fortunately not far) or aim the camera at specific angle....

In my experience the verticality in UC4 is a gimmick. It's used just for the sake of it. And the climbing parts are never being so boring and predictable. But it's much less impactful than the verticality in GoW where it's rooted in the level design in many ways or is linked to the progression of the story.

Well maybe in multiplayer verticality was put even more obviously in the level design but it certainly was also present in the single player and a lot of fun. Of course it is not unique to that game. And then the rope added a lot more fun of course [emoji16].

Anyway, the preview of part 2 of tLoU mentioned more focus on this aspect I think.

after years going digital only, i preodered TLOU2 Bluray disc... The seller will start shipping according to preorder queue at launch (not before). So i'll probably will be able to play around a week late, hopefully YT or google newsfeed didnt spoil me anything (they sometime spoils things with the thumbnails or the title).

EDIT: AAAAA I just remembered i didnt check my PS4 Pro's BD Drive still working or not!

Back