FREE Games List [2008-2021]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Four Kings One War is now available for free on Steam. This chess-inspired strategy game for Windows and macOS is yours to keep if you pick it up between now and Tuesday.

Leaked list from epic store
xcyMa8z.jpg

A bunch of SNK Neo-Geo games are free with Twitch Prime.

Don’t forget to grab Civilization VI for free from Epic before tomorrow.

Borderlands: Handsome Collection free for a week: https://www.epicgames.com/store/en-US/free-games
Sludge Life free for a year (?!): https://www.epicgames.com/store/en-US/product/sludge-life/home

Arx Fatalis free until May 31st 10am EST for Bethesda's platform if you subscribe to a newsletter (and have/open an account): https://bethesda.net/en/hub/arkane20
it’s just $1.80 on GOG, or you can apparently even play the whole game for free using the Ars Libertatis mod on the demo (Steam or an OG zip file).

Edit: Max: The Curse of the Brotherhood free with Twitch Prime (Steam page)

Edit the 2nd: Apparently Samurai Shodown NeoGeo Collection will be the (an?) Epic free weekly game on June 11th.

Last edited:
A Total War Saga: TROY an EGS Exclusive; Free for 24 Hours
Sega Europe Ltd. and The Creative Assembly Ltd today announced that A Total War Saga: TROY™ will launch exclusively via the Epic Games Store on August 13, 2020, free to keep for players who download within the first 24 hours.

GOG.com announces three games you can pick up from them for free as they roll on with their pre-summer summer sale.

Ascendant is an action-adventure game that puts you in the shoes of a mighty demigod. While journeying through on the planet controlled by his rivals, our hero must use every blessing and spell at his disposal to survive. This colorful indie game poses quite a challenge to the player. The permanent death system and randomly generated levels will throw you into a new world each time you begin a fresh game.

Delores: A Thimbleweed Park Mini-Adventure is an indie adventure game that will take you on a retro-style journey. As Delores Edmund, a game developer and a part-time photographer, you must journey into the Thimbleweed Park to uncover some mind-blowing mysteries. The game serves as a tie-in to the award-winning Thimbleweed Park from the creators of the famous Monkey Island series - Ron Gilbert and Gary Winnick.

War Wind is a classic RTS set on a distant planet of Yavain. Take command of one of the four unique armies and try to take control of the alien world. The game bears much resemblance to another hit from 1996 - Warcraft II: Tides of Darkness, yet it brought many innovations to the table. Level advancement, spell-casting system, biomechanically enhanced monsters – those are only a few features that will help make it through 28 ready-to-play scenarios.

A Total War Saga: TROY an EGS Exclusive; Free for 24 Hours
Sega Europe Ltd. and The Creative Assembly Ltd today announced that A Total War Saga: TROY™ will launch exclusively via the Epic Games Store on August 13, 2020, free to keep for players who download within the first 24 hours.
Now to just remember the date.

Geneshift for Free :

Geneshift is currently available for free on Steam, offering the chance to own this Early Access top-down battle royale shooter for Windows and Linux. This is yours to keep if you pick up a copy before the offer expires on Wednesday. They are also offering a 40% discount on their supporter DLC

Geneshift - Battle Royale Mode free for another ~day.
Kao the Kangaroo 2 free permanently.

And check out itch.io's $5 Bundle. Seriously.

Edit: Davros, this is the second time in a week you've posted in this thread 30 seconds before me. Please post 30 minutes before me so I can save on the typing. ;)

Edit 2: Okay, that's just poor English (metric or imperial) on their part. I already had it in my library, which hides the giveaway date in the price box, and I thought it was a permanent giveaway because of the "now for FREE!" "FREE for now!" would be better.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back