Xbox Game Pass, Game Pass Ultimate now Includes EA Play! [XGP, GamePass]

All retail prices (which no one ever pays) based on full year payment split back out to monthly rates...
  • Xbox Gold Live is $5 a month
  • Xbox Game Pass PC is $5 a month (for now)
  • Xbox Game Pass is $10 a month
  • Xbox Game Pass Ultimate is $15 a month (Live + Game Pass + PC)

I have my account and my niece/nephew's account maxed out until 2023/05 for free by using Microsoft Reward points.

All retail prices (which no one ever pays) based on full year payment split back out to monthly rates...

I have my account and my niece/nephew's account maxed out until 2023/05 for free by using Microsoft Reward points.
yea , I get ultimate for free , but it looks like the discount is 3 months for $22.50. Wonder why they don't offer 6 and 12 month options

edit , found the 12 month, its 90 bucks. That's not a bad price esp if xcloud is included in the future

Last edited:

:( i paid retail price for xbox live gold for 2 years because amazon is the cheapest store allowing me, from indonesia, to buy xbox live gold. But then converted to ultimate game pass for 5 or 10 dollars (the smallest xbox gift card denomination) so MS support can manually charge the 1 USD gamepass ultimate (because gamepass ultimate refuse payments from indonesia)

Is that perks thing new? Never noticed it before.
Anyway seems to be available in UK
https://www.slashgear.com/xbox-game...ns-in-may-along-with-a-spotify-perk-06619635/

Xbox Game Pass Ultimate members also have something for their ears this May. Those in the US will get a free 6-month Spotify Premium account while those in the UK, France, Germany, Australia, Mexico, and Brazil will only get three months free. The catch? This is only valid for new Spotify Premium accounts.​

Yeah, if I want to use spotify premium again I will have to make a new account. Around Hokiday 2019 there was some 6 months spotify tie in, and I couldn't stack 2 of them to get 1 year combined.

https://www.slashgear.com/xbox-game...ns-in-may-along-with-a-spotify-perk-06619635/

Xbox Game Pass Ultimate members also have something for their ears this May. Those in the US will get a free 6-month Spotify Premium account while those in the UK, France, Germany, Australia, Mexico, and Brazil will only get three months free. The catch? This is only valid for new Spotify Premium accounts.​
Says 6 months on the app for me. Probably will be 3 once start going through process

I got the 6 month trial perk last night. Could have sworn I've had a Premium trial before. I already had the free Spotify account since it launched in the US in 2011, but I never purchased a full Premium monthly subscription though.

Tommy McClain

I got the 6 month trial perk last night. Could have sworn I've had a Premium trial before. I already had the free Spotify account since it launched in the US in 2011, but I never purchased a full Premium monthly subscription though.

Tommy McClain
Thought I got it the last time they did the offer also. But maybe I didn't do it in the end.

Xbox Game Pass app, section names "Perks", it's under Recently added section and above the Quests section.

i saw there are a bunch of rewards, including spotify. But theres no redeem button :(

how's the page looks on you?

i saw there are a bunch of rewards, including spotify. But theres no redeem button :(

how's the page looks on you?

On my normal Samsung Tab S5E running Anroid 9 and the Game Pass App it shows a "Claim Park" green bar button after I click on the perk for Spotify. So I go into perks section, then click on the perk, then I see Green Bar at bottom where it details out the perk at the top. Some other perks say "Redeem This on PC or Console" where the green redeem bar usually is at, like the NBA one.

Screenshot_20200509-082019_Game Pass.jpg

On the GamePass Android app I have a big green button that says Claim, but I've only claimed all my perks on the console app.

Tommy McClain

Back