The Last of Us (Part) 2 [PS4]

Will Sony delay release of The Last Of Us 2 because of CoronaVirus Pandemic?

• Yes.

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • No.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Don't be silly.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
i saw parents letting their 5yo kids playing GTA5...:runaway:

Nice trailer. Great graphics as alway with ND.
I was slightly sqeamish with Wolfenstein TNO. When you had to choose which one of your buddies would get their brains removed etc. I finished the game. It was ok. I didn't sleep well after every session.
I don't think I could handle this title.

Kids? It'll scare the parents shitless lol.

Also damn those graphics and animation are something else.
ghCbCPN.gif

GreedyMenacingCrane-size_restricted.gif

I'm betting my functioning left kidney that some next gen launch titles would look worse than this:).
tlouunku3.gif

Last edited:

Last of us graphics where rather impressive when first shown at E3, now it's more like, next generation can't come soon enough :)
Why are the comments and like/dislike functions disabled on yt? Game's getting alot of hate on facebook, check it out if you dont believe.

Breakpoint btw :p

Last edited:
TLOU2 is still among the best games out there, breakpoint is (to me, from what i've seen of TLOU2) on par for scenery, but characters animations and modelling are undoubtedly superior in TLOU2.

Last of us graphics where rather impressive when first shown at E3, now it's more like, next generation can't come soon enough :)
Why are the comments and like/dislike functions disabled on yt? Game's getting alot of hate on facebook, check it out if you dont believe.

Breakpoint btw :p
Could you please be more specific? What aspects of overall presentation are outdated in your opinion? ("It's not on Xbox/pc" answer doesn't count)

Could you please be more specific? What aspects of overall presentation are outdated in your opinion? ("It's not on Xbox/pc" answer doesn't count)
I'll take a shot at this. When TLOU gameplay was first shown I was completely blown away by it, by complete disbelief. It was several deviations in front of all other games at the time. Now we're approaching the end of this generation, other good looking games have come out and what was (bellybutton and over ahead of other titles) it is, largely now the best among the best, but not an entire planet of its own.
If that makes sense.

I'll take a shot at this. When TLOU gameplay was first shown I was completely blown away by it, by complete disbelief. It was several deviations in front of all other games at the time. Now we're approaching the end of this generation, other good looking games have come out and what was (bellybutton and over ahead of other titles) it is, largely now the best among the best, but not an entire planet of its own.
If that makes sense.
Fair enough. I am not saying it's head and shoulders above the competition. But it's among the best in most areas and regarding animation- I would argue it is the best out there.

Could you please be more specific?

At the time of reveal, it looked very nice, even counting it's a linear game and setup for the E3. Things have moved on, other studios and games have shown a more impressive feat by now, example, Eternal is running at 60fps and still looking more impressive, to me atleast. Death Stranding is more impressive to me aswell, the character renderings there are really great, and all that in a openworld environment, a improved Decima engine over HZD. RDR2 is probably the most impressive of the whole generation, all things considered.
Last of us 2 no matter what, it belongs to current generation, and it shows. It's not far ahead of UC4 for example, if at all. Five years have passed since UC4. Therefore i said, next generation can come now, it's time.

Iroboto answered the question already but i got halfway so :)

("It's not on Xbox/pc" answer doesn't count)

Now, can you be more specific? I have no idea what that has to do with the discussion.

Fair enough. I am not saying it's head and shoulders above the competition. But it's among the best in most areas and regarding animation- I would argue it is the best out there.

It's a nice looking game together with others, it's not better looking then other games of this calibre though. It doesn't top DS even in my eyes, the facial and animations are probably the best of the generation there.

yea I think it's going to end this generation as the best of the best. A nice way to cap off this generation for what's possible

PS5 version is going to be nuts. Facial capture looks best in class. Lighting looks very nice. Some brief scenes the current gen shines through, but PS5 version will probably obliterate all of those issues. Honestly, if I were going to play this, I'd wait for PS5 enhancements.

Back