MSN Messenger is still alive!

I miss MSN Messenger. Better than Skype if you didn't need voice messaging. I still remember playing games (like Pool) with friends through MSN Messenger.

Cool, that some people are putting up servers, but not something I could reasonably use anymore. Shame.

Regards,
SB

I miss MSN Messenger. Better than Skype if you didn't need voice messaging. I still remember playing games (like Pool) with friends through MSN Messenger.

Cool, that some people are putting up servers, but not something I could reasonably use anymore. Shame.

Regards,
SB
by using it again, my fear is that someone get my email account for no reason. If it was the official app then I' reinstall it in a jiffy. MSN Messenger and MSN Zone are probably two of the best apps MS ever made. The Zone had an incredible UI too, for those who played AoE it was superb.
I was an ICQ user then i switched to Trillian because it supported multiple messengers
haven't tried any of those back then, tbh.

I was an ICQ user then i switched to Trillian because it supported multiple messengers

Yeah, I hung onto ICQ for a long time, basically until I only had 1 contact left using it. Then I switched to MSN Messenger. Which then turned into Live Messenger. Which then got EOL'd and I had to switch to Skype.

Regards,
SB

Back