What Anime are you watching now?

can you explain more? i watched the 1st episode but instantly got bored :(
it gets better?
Maybe this will help.
"The world is ruled by a diversity of inhuman beings, who persecuted humans and drove them to near-extinction. One day, the forest guardian Golem meets a human girl. This is a chronicle of a journey that would bind a member of the dying "human" clan to the forest guardian Golem, as father and daughter."

Just got done finishing an older anime, World Trigger (2014-2016) which has 73 episodes.

A relatively basic anime that I found oddly addictive. And I was pretty sad that it came to an end with no resolution. For a longer series, it also refreshing doesn't feel like it has any "filler" episodes. Basically, I never sat there thinking, "Gah, I should just skip to the next episode."

Overall pretty action packed with a story that is just good enough to keep you hooked. It follows the manga other than a short arc that was originally meant to be a separate mini-series. I was pretty sad when I got to the last episode and there was no conclusion.

And that's where things get a bit weird. Evidently the creator (Daisuke Ashihara) suffered a lot of physical problems which cause the manga series to go on hiatus for 2 years as he recovered. Now that he's relatively healthy again (he still takes 2 month breaks at times due to lingering problems) he started working on the manga again.

And yay, apparently it was announced at Jump Festa 2020 that another season is in the works (yay!). I'm quite looking forward to this even though I still sometimes wonder why I like the anime so much. [emoji14]

Regards,
SB
This one starts of good but gets stuck in the character development too long, I think they didn't know how progress the story.

I didn't spot the English dub of SAO War of Underworld had already began airing on crunchyroll. :runaway:

lol the latest EP of bofuri: That moment when you instantly completed a quest because you already found the key item where you were strolling a long time ago.

Does CrunchyRoll typically advertise first episodes of anime series on youtube? I saw they have episode 1 of Saga of Tanya the Evil and looks pretty good.

Edit:
I see episode 2 is also available on CrunchyRoll.

Last edited:
Tons of places put the first episodes on YouTube now, same way dealers give you tastes for free to get you hooked...

But then you'll still need to sub to cr instead of YT premium right?

Will be pretty annoying if it turns out that free ep on YT not available on your CR region, and only realized after subscribing.

Watching Darwin's game which is a different take on the player-RPG game world anime. It hooks you in and so far find it pretty enjoyable.

Watching Darwin's game which is a different take on the player-RPG game world anime. It hooks you in and so far find it pretty enjoyable.

Does this have a set number of episodes? Or does it go on forever like One Piece or DBZ?

i've read the manga and watched a few eps of the anime adaptation.. The changes sometimes are good and sometimes just makes things worse. Then I got bored and didn;t continue watching. It got the usual issues of many anime, it lean too much to "tell, don't show". Or as i usually say "way too much blabbering" (be it blabbering to himself or to/with others).

ID:INVADED on the other hand blabber soooo much, but they accompany it with scenes to show stuff to viewers.

Does this have a set number of episodes? Or does it go on forever like One Piece or DBZ?
The current season has 11 episodes, but believe they plan one more season based on story/character development. I admit it took about 2 episodes before it started to resonate to the point where I look forward to the next episode. At that point character development starts to focus on survival and *special skill* acquisition, with failure resulting in permanent death. If you have spare time I'd definitely try at least the first 2 - 3 episodes before reaching a decision.

2020 Spring Anime Schedule
https://anichart.net/Spring-2020

One anime to watch for is Sol Levante which will be a hand-drawn anime with 4K HDR quality.

omigod!

btw myh japanese is really rusty, are these correct?

1. the anime will be 4K HDR but some parts will be drawn in 2K, like the bird (or he was saying: we usually draw for 2K, and the screen area is this big, but now we draw in 4K and the screen area is this way bigger)
2. it will mix 3D and 2D hand-drawn.
3. it will use latest tech and experimental stuff are encouraged in collaboration with netfli

Re zero 2nd season, full of suffering!

A tribute for rem

But seriously, all these years and the animation stays the same... I was hoping it's gonna be upgraded. Like SAO that keeps getting better and better each season.

Back