The Last of Us (Part) 2 [PS4]

Will Sony delay release of The Last Of Us 2 because of CoronaVirus Pandemic?

• Yes.

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • No.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Don't be silly.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
People are always bitching about everything. I think one of the top game publishers in the world has better information that a bunch of forum posters.

Anyway, some new TLOU shots.
EUnpBYSWsAEYmIn

EUnpTqCXgAon28u

the-last-of-us-ii-screenshot-03-en-us-25mar20
EUnpTqNWoAArVHb
Animating hands on a guitar and especially real time, these guys are punching very high. That must be a bitch to animate correctly with the strings which might also be animated.

Yeah, knowing ND, the strings probably have tons of manual work done instead of left alone to string physics or simply playing a looped anm.

Heck, the string probabaky properly animated with the pressed chords. Instead of keeping straight and letting the finger polygon pass thru the strings.

Must be really psychologically draining for those that their work suddenly goes to the cutting room.

Leaked guitar gameplay found on EG article. But the animation still looks Unfinished. It seems it was only the main animation, but without the smoothing / flourish / polish

Leaked guitar gameplay found on EG article. But the animation still looks Unfinished. It seems it was only the main animation, but without the smoothing / flourish / polish
Very impressive still. Even the strings tremble where they should the most very realistically

No idea if allowed (mod answer first), but link otherwise?

Aha, see it lol, what happened, how was that even possible? Digital release somehow leaked i think.
They are trying to remove it, but seems too late for that, once it's out there its there i guess.
Watched some of it, i'm not intrested in last of us at all, not my thing. GoT might be the last exclusive that i want to try.

Last edited:
Ok, I got curious and went to seem some of the leaked footage. All I found seemed more like convenient guerilla marketting than anything. All were short clips, at suspiciously low quality (even legitimare shitty leaks look better than that nowadays) that showed just enough to get one curious and excited about the game, but never enough to spoil anything you might wanna actually buy the game to to discover. There were some very light suggestions of plot points, that tie well with the previous game's unanswered questions, one the leaves a damn high stakes cliffhanger (similar to one in the first games launch trailer) and some high intensity interactive epic moment.

It feels to me like too much of a controlled leak not to to be one. The only reason I'm still skeptical of that is simply the sheer absurdity of actually doing that as a strategy.

The leaker said it's coming out way sooner than we think with a 23rd of July release as a possibility.
Watched some of the leaks too and damn it's exactly and everything I could ask for in the sequel. Over the top violence, legit acting, emotional, dark and gritty but boy even in those low quality videos the graphics still look batshit insane. That forest level is just incredible in lighting, density of the foliage and could easily pass as a next gen launch title. The leap over Uncharted 4 is palpable. I'll be content if I can just play this one game for the rest of the year and they could delay next gen to 2021 if need to.

What the hell, that was a fat dump of leaks lol. Some people even streaming the ending.

Madness.:runaway:

And then some think it’s all tactically planned. Saw the whole thing. Gfx don’t blow away, still think hzd looks better, being close to uc4 actually, next gen can come :)

characters rendering and facial expressions are a big improvement.

gameplay graphics, i don't know, hard to really judge based on 320p low quality media. Seems at least on par with breakpoint, which to me is already a step above HZD.

Back