The Last of Us (Part) 2 [PS4]

Will Sony delay release of The Last Of Us 2 because of CoronaVirus Pandemic?

• Yes.

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • No.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Don't be silly.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
People are always bitching about everything. I think one of the top game publishers in the world has better information that a bunch of forum posters.

Anyway, some new TLOU shots.
EUnpBYSWsAEYmIn

EUnpTqCXgAon28u

the-last-of-us-ii-screenshot-03-en-us-25mar20
EUnpTqNWoAArVHb

Last edited by a moderator:
They shouldn't have done that. I am pissed (it's probably the anti-BC guy's fault). There might not be much stores when they finally decide to release their game. In a world when digital is 50-60% this should not happen at all. What's their excuse for delaying Iron Man VR anyways ?

What, they are waiting for next winter ? When the Covid-19 will most likey spread again ? So new pandemic, new quarantines etc. Smart.

Is this supposed to be sarcastic?

I can imagine being an artist trying to work from home and having to download hundreds of gigabytes of assets over my shitty home internet connection, and then having to upload my work each day. The difference between a LAN environment and a home internet connection are probably orders of magnitude.

PS5 cross-gen launch title? :p 4k60

Maybe they can spread out development schedule a bit just to ease up on typical crunch, unless that already happened. >_>

I hadn't seen this yet. Facial animation is really being taken to the next level.

Bullshit. Did people blame Nintendo for releasing their biggest game of the game (and probably The biggest game of the game now) in the heart of the epidemic and quarantine (in most wester countries) ? And Nintendo sell even less digitally compared to Sony MS.

How many complaints have you seen ? How many articles ? On the contrary people are happy to play the game during those hard times.

IIRC Disaster Report was cancelled due to the Japanese Tsunami.

People are always bitching about everything. I think one of the top game publishers in the world has better information that a bunch of forum posters.

Anyway, some new TLOU shots.
EUnpBYSWsAEYmIn

EUnpTqCXgAon28u

the-last-of-us-ii-screenshot-03-en-us-25mar20
EUnpTqNWoAArVHb
Can’t believe these are Pro shots, absolutely insane graphics. Thought Ghost of Tsushima took it to the next level but this one ups it again! Ps4Pro’s secret SSD finally unlocked lol?

then don't release murder simultators (CoD and all) because people get killed everyday, don't release racing games because people are dying in car accidents everyday.
That's non sense

You think Call of Duty is a "murder simulator"? :???:

Bullshit. Did people blame Nintendo for releasing their biggest game of the game (and probably The biggest game of the game now) in the heart of the epidemic and quarantine (in most wester countries) ? And Nintendo sell even less digitally compared to Sony MS.
Are you talking about Animal Crossing? If so, how is Animal Crossing thematically related to the coronavirus virus pandemic? You have your opinion and I have mine, and they can be different, but I don't understand this comment at all. :nope:

IIRC Disaster Report was cancelled due to the Japanese Tsunami.

I've not heard of Disaster Report but Sony postponed Motorstorm Apocalypse given the overall theme following the earthquake and tsunami that hit Japan just before it was due to launch. Plenty of movies and TV shows have been skipped or postponed when the content is thematically untimely to current events.

Last edited by a moderator:
I've not heard of Disaster Report but Sony postponed Motorstorm Apocalypse given the overall theme following the earthquake and tsunami that hit Japan just before it was due to launch. Plenty of movies and TV shows have been skipped or postponed when the content is thematically untimely to current events.

Yep.

"It is the fourth entry in the Disaster Report series and was originally meant to be released for the PlayStation 3; its production was halted due to the 2011 Tōhoku earthquake and tsunami but resumed after demand from fans."

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Disaster_Report_4_Plus:_Summer_Memories

I do like Karamazov plays every game as murder simulator. :LOL:

GTA - Murder sim.
LocoRoco - Murder sim!
Minecraft - Murder sim.
Animal Crossing - Murder sim.
Manhunt - Murd.. uh, fair enough.

Apparently a year old build has been leaked, with the game mostly finished. Be aware of spoilers.

Back