Coronavirus Pandemic (COVID-19) (SARS-CoV-2) [2020]

Ohio's numbers today, confirmed: 2902 (up from 2547 ), Hospitalized: 802 (up from 679 ), and 81 Deaths (up from 65 ).
Confirmed Cuyahoga County: 663 (Up from 589 ).

The percentage breakdowns are Confirmed cases ~14%, hospitalized ~18%, and deaths at 25%. So still mostly within the same range as previous days this week.

The perspectives video is interesting enough, but his assumptions, despite the lack of data which he complains about, seem to be talking down the risk. For example, saying that it is possible there might be fewer than 10,000 deaths in the US. He doesn't seem to acknowledge that the issue is likely to be the sudden influx of patients into hospitals over a few weeks instead of a few months of typical flu epidemics. Of course, it is over a week since this interview so perhaps he's changed his tune now?
The sudden influx is based on an assumption from what happened in Italy which wasnt a result of sudden influx of critical cases of Covid 19 but a sudden influx of people that shouldnt have been in the hospital in the first place, which filled the capacity beyond what was available, crippling the system. He mentioned this.

Just to get an idea how misleading and stupid the reported cases are, today in my country they reported another dead person from the Corona virus.
A relative of that woman was angry when he found out and he said that the woman was suffering from bronchopneumonia and was seriously ill.
Her personal doctor sent her to a hospital to get treated and no hospital was taking her in because they were concerned that she might have had the Covid 19. They did 3 tests and everything showed negative. Considering she already had "symptoms" it was apparent that the tests were showing correctly that it wasnt from the virus.
Then one hospital took her in, they put her in a room with other patients that were infected with Covid 19. They had no protection for her. Nothing. She then got the Covid 19 from the other patients, died in 10 days, then they tested her again and was found positive. So they put her under the Covid 19 victims and the media without hesitation reported her as "another victim of Covid 19".
Her relative was pissed off and angry with our government, the health care system and the media because they are spreading misinformation.
I am pretty sure that the real cases are far below from what they report. The countries with the most accurate measures are countries that are well organized, make large tests, accept only the serious cases in hospitals and make proper assessments. These countries report death rates around 1% and lower.

2019 Novel Coronavirus (SARS-CoV-2/COVID-19) for Dallas County Texas
https://www.dallascounty.org/departments/dchhs/2019-novel-coronavirus.php

April 2, 2020 - 831 confirmed cases - 17 deaths

831 confirmed cases up 100 over yesterday and two new deaths
Those 100 new cases represent a 13.7% increase over the last day

Increases (by percent) over the last 7 days: 21%, 19.6%, 11.1%, 12.5%, 14.9%, 15.8% and now 13.7%
Increases (by count) over the last 7 days: +64, +72, +49, +61, +82, +100 and now +100

Last edited:
Just to get an idea how misleading and stupid the reported cases are, today in my country they reported another dead person from the Corona virus.
A relative of that woman was angry when he found out and he said that the woman was suffering from bronchopneumonia and was seriously ill.
Her personal doctor sent her to a hospital to get treated and no hospital was taking her in because they were concerned that she might have had the Covid 19. They did 3 tests and everything showed negative. Considering she already had "symptoms" it was apparent that the tests were showing correctly that it wasnt from the virus.
Then one hospital took her in, they put her in a room with other patients that were infected with Covid 19. They had no protection for her. Nothing. She then got the Covid 19 from the other patients, died in 10 days, then they tested her again and was found positive. So they put her under the Covid 19 victims and the media without hesitation reported her as "another victim of Covid 19".
Her relative was pissed off and angry with our government, the health care system and the media because they are spreading misinformation.
I am pretty sure that the real cases are far below from what they report. The countries with the most accurate measures are countries that are well organized, make large tests, accept only the serious cases in hospitals and make proper assessments. These countries report death rates around 1% and lower.

A week ago we had the first "covid-19" death in our town. The departed had multiple myeloma, bone cancer and kidney failure for years, and was constantly going in and out of hospital. When he died, doctors decided to test for covid-19 (but not for other viruses and bacteria), and it was then ascribed as the cause of death.

If you test people with terminal but unrelated diseases and who are about to die, you'll find all kinds of viruses and bacteria in them, but that doesn't imply causation. And I think this could be happening in other countries as well.

Also a week ago, some medics and paramedics in Rio de Janeiro state reported on social media that they have been pressured to diagnose more cases and deaths as "covid-19".
The governor of São Paulo state has decreed that new deaths with suitable symptomatology should be ascribed to "coronavirus".

São Paulo and Rio de Janeiro lead with 208 and 41 "covid-19" deaths respectively, while deaths at most other states remain in the single digits.

Some families at our capital city whose relatives had officially died of "covid-19" demanded new tests, and the new results came out as negative.

So, there seems to be a deliberate effort to inflate the numbers around here, and maybe this could be happening at other countries as well.

Around 5% (and counting) of our GDP has been destroyed in a week due to lockdowns, millions of people have lost their income and are desperate, because of 327 "covid-19" deaths in a population of 210 million people. There are no dentists, lots of clinics remain closed, only essential surgeries are allowed, and all other diseases have lost their relative importance even if they happen to kill orders of magnitude more people.

Meanwhile, mainstream media is trying very hard to scare the population into insanity, to imprint this shit forever into their minds, and thus only those who make dire predictions are allowed to appear on television. Btw, there seems to be more dissent amongst physicians around here than in other countries.

The news around here is that the president of the philippines has just ordered the police to shoot to kill those who disrespect the lockdown. They have 2311 covid-19 cases and 96 deaths.

IMO, the covid-19 pandemic seems to be the biggest psyop in history, and the real motives remain unknown.

Last edited:
Lockhart might be a good thing to have considering the state of the economy, but then maybe the only people left alive in November are the ones who can afford higher price points anyway.

>_>

Excuse me.

I don't know , Italy seems to now be holding steady and so we might start seeing new cases drop. There are alot of promising treatments and vaccines on the horizon. Yes the market will be hurt for quite a while but i think as summer hits the USA and other Northern Hemisphere countries things will revert closer to normal.

Anecdotally, I had a message from a guy I know on a forum who works in a North London hospital. They apparently have almost 50 patients in critical condition in their one hospital at present with resperitory symptoms. No idea at the breakdown of the health of these, but the pandemic is a real thing which will lead to millions of additional deaths around the world this year even if the majority of them may be older patients. The idea that the way it is being dealt with is some sort of an elaborate global psyop is preposterous.

A week ago we had the first "covid-19" death in our town. The departed had multiple myeloma, bone cancer and kidney failure for years, and was constantly going in and out of hospital. When he died, doctors decided to test for covid-19 (but not for other viruses and bacteria), and it was then ascribed as the cause of death.

If you test people with terminal but unrelated diseases and who are about to die, you'll find all kinds of viruses and bacteria in them, but that doesn't imply causation. And I think this could be happening in other countries as well.

Also a week ago, some medics and paramedics in Rio de Janeiro state reported on social media that they have been pressured to diagnose more cases and deaths as "covid-19".
The governor of São Paulo state has decreed that new deaths with suitable symptomatology should be ascribed to "coronavirus".

São Paulo and Rio de Janeiro lead with 208 and 41 "covid-19" deaths respectively, while deaths at most other states remain in the single digits.

Some families at our capital city whose relatives had officially died of "covid-19" demanded new tests, and the new results came out as negative.

So, there seems to be a deliberate effort to inflate the numbers around here, and maybe this could be happening at other countries as well.

Around 5% (and counting) of our GDP has been destroyed in a week due to lockdowns, millions of people have lost their income and are desperate, because of 327 "covid-19" deaths in a population of 210 million people. There are no dentists, lots of clinics remain closed, only essential surgeries are allowed, and all other diseases have lost their relative importance even if they happen to kill orders of magnitude more people.

Meanwhile, mainstream media is trying very hard to scare the population into insanity, to imprint this shit forever into their minds, and thus only those who make dire predictions are allowed to appear on television. Btw, there seems to be more dissent amongst physicians around here than in other countries.

The news around here is that the president of the philippines has just ordered the police to shoot to kill those who disrespect the lockdown. They have 2311 covid-19 cases and 96 deaths.

IMO, the covid-19 pandemic seems to be the biggest psyop in history, and the real motives remain unknown.
I dont know how deep things go but yesterday I also came across this:

So are they also counting non-existing deaths as well??

I have no idea how credible this is.....but things are starting to look extremely suspicious....

Getting more and more confirmations on that obesity is a risk factor. A Belgian doctor on the radio discussed this as well according to my girlfriend. He mentioned that is seems that particularly abdominal fat surrounding the lower lung is a risk. I am going on a limb and guess that a combination of bigger people needing more of everything including oxygen so you breathe heavier and deeper in the first place increasing the risk of infection as was shown by the choir super spreading event (good singing technique has a similar effect and projects air forcefully from the bottom of your lungs and long breaths require you to empty your lungs as much as possible and inhale deeply), and that the fat will constrict your lungs more is making the excessively forceful respiration needed to treat covid-19 less effective.

Nesh, rcf, there are more deaths in most western countries of elderly people dying before they get to the hospital and they are then not tested for covid-19. It was suggested that we will have to look for longer term trends in retrospect to determine how many died of covid-19 that way ... We’ll also have to wait and see how many will have longer lasting lung damage.

In countries that do not have adequate healthcare or sufficient ICU treatment (Italy and Spain, with Spain topping the global best healthcare lists last year or the year before iirc) because they are overwhelmed, death tolls rise and younger patients are at risk (but where possible first they just deny treatment to the elderly who have little hope in the first place of course).

There are bound to be countries including in Latin America and Mexico that will suffer more and significant complications seem to increase significantly from age 45 and up. Bolsonaro’s complete bullshit risks making things much worse there.

And yes economic impact can hurt too so some countries will have to make difficult decisions. But letting the disease roam free will have a serious cost too.

Surprisingly having the government even in the USA just paying salaries for everyone who needs help including the poor and homeless would still only be a fraction of the cost of the US defense budget. So here where many have been looking into giving every citizen a basic income, which already seems to be a more cost efficient think in better times, is now getting even more attention because that would work well in situations like these as well.

I've been following this YT channel since before the pandemic (following him because he reacted to Cells at work anime). But since the pandemic, he has been doing vlog which is nice.
He's a doctor btw (for his exact job, just go to the about tab). According to his twitter he is in Essex, UK

Also in Essex
https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-essex-52125320
"Assistant Chief Constable Paul Wells spoke out after officers were deliberately coughed at on two occasions on Saturday."

I think you've stumbled onto it, this is a cunning plan to make 99.999% of the world poorer (all those except ventilator makers and some other small industries) create havok everywhere, overthrow governments (a lot that would of stayed in power at the next election will now lose) yada yada
Oh I see you're not heard about deuterte before
Dude there is evidence that countries are downplaying the numbers not making them larger

I dont know how deep things go but yesterday I also came across this:
So are they also counting non-existing deaths as well??
I have no idea how credible this is.....but things are starting to look extremely suspicious....
No. You wouldn't get the NHS workers all colluding with some fake stories. You wouldn't get every pathology lab faking results. Hell, you couldn't even coordinate that effectively in the UK where organisation is a bit crap!

Can we leave the more extreme conspiracies out of this thread. If you want to discuss them, please start a 'Covid19 Conspiracies' thread in the RSPC forum. Ah, that discussion has been started here:
Politics and Economics of Coronavirus

Today another person in my country was counted in the Covid 19 casualties even though he died from a heart attack but was positive with Covid 19. They dont have proper definitions of what should be counted in. I suspect this is pretty much the case for many countries which should inflate the numbers.

No. You wouldn't get the NHS workers all colluding with some fake stories. You wouldn't get every pathology lab faking results. Hell, you couldn't even coordinate that effectively in the UK where organisation is a bit crap!

Can we leave the more extreme conspiracies out of this thread. If you want to discuss them, please start a 'Covid19 Conspiracies' thread in the RSPC forum. Ah, that discussion has been started here:
Politics and Economics of Coronavirus
I didnt mention any conspiracy. I saw it didnt interpret it, raises questions how they count and what they count, dont know what it is or if its credible but the video is still there. This has nothing to do with them colluding and faking stories, but some of them might be following some bureaucratic procedures/orders like good workers which may be at any unknown scale. From large to small. But still unknown. If something looks dodgy in the whole situation, of course it will raise suspicion. It is normal. It has nothing to do with conspiracy theories. The rest about collusion and stuff it is something you posted.

Last edited:
Italy's case fatality rate from Covid-19 is markedly higher than elsewhere in the world, which is largely down to how cases are detected (Credit: Worldometer/BBC)
Italy's fatality rate is higher than anywhere else in the world because the northern part of the country has all of its hospitals working way above capacity and they ran out of equipment weeks ago.

They're denying ventilators to anyone who has a lower than average chance of survival due to other conditions, and don't count on this survivability being even a low number.
Say a person 68 year-old person who goes into pneumonia and need a ventilator to increase oxygen intake. If that person's survivability rate is 80% if he's given a ventilator, then he doesn't get a ventilator because they're only giving ventilators to people with survivability over 95%. Same goes for the obese or diabetic or any other patient with a weaker immune system.
At this point, in northern Italy if you're over 66 years old and you need a ventilator, you'll probably die because there's no ventilator available to you. And lots of people end up needing a ventilator with this disease.

Spain is headed towards the same situation if they're not already there.

But the absolute worst will be in the USA IMO. Expect the mortality rate in NY to shoot because of ICU capacity being overwhelmed, but NY seems to me to be a state with fairly healthy people.
The greater problem will be when the disease actually hits the states with a large proportion of population who suffer from obesity and diabetes. Let's hope those states act sooner than later.

I didnt mention any conspiracy. I saw it didnt interpret it, raises questions how they count and what they count, dont know what it is or if its credible but the video is still there. This has nothing to do with them colluding and faking stories...
rcf posted about conspiracy theories and deeper political motives. You replied with a video about the Men in White claiming a homeless person dies, and then said homeless person being seen walking away. The woman states that they are lying and spreading fear. I interpreted you posting of it as a reply to rcf as consideration that such information was being fabricated to generate fear. That's not material for this thread.

Obviously different countries are counting Covid19 deaths differently (which is probably more why Czechia's numbers are so low, rather than mask wearing, but no-one's bothered to ensure the data is comparable) but I don't think anyone is counting live homeless people among the dead as per that video. ;)

But the absolute worst will be in the USA IMO.
In Italy the number of newly infected has stabilized. That is, the growth of the growth is zero. This means they are past exponential growth of the disease. Same goes for Spain. The delay from registering symptons to actually dying is 7-10 days, so mortality won't decrease until a week from now, and even increase in Spain's case.

This does not mean the end of Covid-19 in Italy and Spain, it just means the number of newly infected will stabilize as will the mortality rate, giving the authorities a chance to catch up.

They US is still in the explosive phase with the number of new, confirmed cases doubling every five days.

https://aatishb.com/covidtrends/?location=Italy&location=Spain&location=US

Cheers

Obviously different countries are counting Covid19 deaths differently

Egg-sactly !

Here in Denmark, if you're infected of Covid-19 when you die, you're in the Covid-19 statistics. Yes, that results in mortality being over-reported, but it is an insignificantly small (and constant) number compared to excess frequency of fatalities brought on by Covid-19.

And if you die of regular pneumonia because you couldn't get a ventilator because of the pressure on these resources brought on by Covid-19, where you would have otherwise survived, you have died because of Covid-19. - Cause and effect.

Cheers

Back