Quantum Error [PS5, PS4, XBSX]

PSman1700

Legend

New PS5 game announced. Unsure if it's PS4 also? Looks somewhat like Doom (2004), with the environments and fliashlight.

Does not look next gen. Maybe not that good to let 3rd parties show off PS5 games without showing something really impressive before...

It's a cross gen title for both PS4 & PS5 so fix your title please since it's misinforming. The footage looks like a slightly better looking Alien Isolation with no raytracing present so I'm pretty certain it's the PS4 version.

Looks like a VR game based on the camera movement
edit: or maybe not

The way the camera keeps watching the shotgun while reloading made me suspect it's a vr game. Or maybe vr and flat like resident evil 7.

Btw the whole trailer and the radio narration feels like it's an indie game or maybe "B" game instead of AAA.

It's a cross gen title for both PS4 & PS5 so fix your title please since it's misinforming. The footage looks like a slightly better looking Alien Isolation with no raytracing present so I'm pretty certain it's the PS4 version.

Cant seem to edit, anyway, every article reports it as a ps5 game, yet in the video somewhere it says ps4 aswell. Guess most games will be cross gen, not wanting to ignore 100+ millions of users on launch/first year. unlike godfall which isnt on ps4, its a ps5 only game (besides pc).

Looking at their site, they are a fairly new studio (from 2016) and only have released 1 game so far (Kings of Lorn on PS4 and PC). They promoted their new game with PS5 on their YT video title probably simply to attract attention. At least on the video description they say that it is for PS4 and 5. As for what machine it ran, maybe they are running PS4 on PS5? Or this game is too awesome thus taxed the APU so much that it downclocked to 2GHz cpu and 1GHz gpu. Obviously impossible to run at 3.5GHz/2.23GHz.

I don't expect much from this. The team is young and so far they have released one obscure game few months ago. Most likely it will be some procedural corridor shooter.

BTW, this is the 2nd confirmed PS5 game, and both are crossgen and coming from very young independent studios. The wait continues for larger AAA productions.

I'm not interested in this game , since i have seen the "unreal Engine" Stamp in the Trailer. Another Unreal Engine derivat Game, the same Particle and Light Effects we have already seen in many other Games. Sorry but Next Gen Consoles need something new, fresh and individual Engines and not the 10th tausend repeated and never ended Unreal, Cry, Havok Engines with the same Graphic Look. Platform independet Engines results in a mono culture of Graphics. And Unreal Engines doesent run well on AMD Hardware.

This is the PC version, read the youtube comment. They are only 4 in the studios You can add PC too, it will release on PS4, PS5 and PC.

I'm not interested in this game , since i have seen the "unreal Engine" Stamp in the Trailer.
My technical interest also vanishes such such cases.
I wonder if PS5 also means UE5. But for most i hope AAA studios still working on their own engines. Otherwise not even RT could fix the boredom.

New in game screenshot of the base enemy grunt.
EWUB01hUwAANYvj

Good to see smaller devs trying to push the graphics on smaller titles.
At this point they don't actually have a PS5 dev kit, so this must all be PC footage?

Back