Baseless Next Generation Rumors with no Technical Merits [post E3 2019, pre GDC 2020] [XBSX, PS5]

Status
Not open for further replies.
All Will Be Fine!

Next-Generation will be awesome.
We will have the best Sony Game Console Ever.
We will have the best Microsoft Game Console Ever.
We will all have the best Monster PCs Ever.
We will all have our guilty pleasure with Nintendo Switch.
We will continue to ignore Stadia.

After the reveal it'll be really interesting to do a post-mortem on the "insider" phenomenon and who actually was and wasn't credible and compare it to how much credibility they were assigned.

None of it will matter because next time new ones will pop up like weeds.

Or people will choose to believe old discredited ones anyway (like supposedly Osiris was wrong about Ps4 Pro, but was touted as a credible insider this go round by some anyway)

I really don't understand the worriers. Under Cerny, Sony has proven that they can make a very balanced, powerful and economical console. He knows his stuff, not only on a technical level but also by having a vision of what players want.

This whole 'shit until proven good' attitude is not warranted. If anything, and after all these years and the times they got it right (4 out of 3, where the 3rd still sold as much as the 'better' competition), Sony should really be afforded a 'good until proven shit' stance.

I don't think it much matters if it's good or shit as it will still be the best Sony Console available. There's no way the 4Pro will be able to top PS5.

But I assume he has talked to those who are.

Anyways, this video we're waiting on is 52 minutes from the youtube stream link. That's a long time.
Gdc presentations usually drag out quite a bit but 52 minutes is pretty short in comparison, isn't it?

I really don't understand the worriers. Under Cerny, Sony has proven that they can make a very balanced, powerful and economical console. He knows his stuff, not only on a technical level but also by having a vision of what players want.

This whole 'shit until proven good' attitude is not warranted. If anything, and after all these years and the times they got it right (4 out of 3, where the 3rd still sold as much as the 'better' competition), Sony should really be afforded a 'good until proven shit' stance.

Cerny is great, but he takes orders from above like anybody else.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back