Sony Playstation 5 Reveal? [The Great Awaitening] [HangOver Day: 2020-03-18]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not long to go mate, might as well preach the Github gospel to its fullest while you still have time. It's been a long journey and you Github truthers are the friends I've made all along:mrgreen:.

Its the insiders thats the problem, this jason never knew any tf specs. Then bail out the last minute. Atleast he admits though, and doesnt dissapear.

Where?

You think the one responsible for their twitter does even know what kind of specs it has, anyway?

I really want a Teraflop number just so we know who's Right and who's Wrong. We need justice!

It sure will be easier for you mods on forums..... or not? :p well atleast speculations will end, insiders will be returning in 7 years.

Edit: what if its between God and Gospell (~10TF), everyone happy then? I’l be anyway, just wish it had gone abit longer :)

Gaming journalist snob. If you don't like gaming culture, get out of the business. I'm sure there are many more people that can do the same job as good, if not better.
Agreed. Imagine hating your audience as much as he shows in that tweet where he wishes people would delete their accounts.

Jason Schreier proves again to be a pretty decent investigative journalist trapped inside the mind of a petulant child.
And why the hell is he mocking people who want to know the technical specs (i.e. peak theoretical values)? What exactly does he think Cerny will be talking about tomorrow, dualshock 5 and case design?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back