Sony Playstation 5 Reveal? [The Great Awaitening] [HangOver Day: 2020-03-18]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jason Schrierer just confirmed again PS5 is extremely powerful.
I can confirm that this Cerny thing has been in the works for a bit. They had been planning to do a PS5 thing at GDC. Also, soon we'll have confirmation of what I've been saying all along -- that both of these machines are extremely powerful -- and then maybe everyone here will stop tagging me in all these dumb next-gen console rumor posts. Teraflops be damned
No way 9.2 TF is extremely powerful by any means, 12-13 yeah for sure.

You missed the most important aspect of his post, perhaps even a warning: "Teraflops be damned"
Yeah, 9.2 Teraflops be damned. He's insinuating that number shall never be mentioned again on the face of earth:cool:.
* In case you missed his last spillage, he mentioned the GPUs in both XsX and PS5 are more powerful than RTX 2080 and we all know 9.2TF ain't quite.

You missed the most important aspect of his post, perhaps even a warning: "Teraflops be damned"
Its interesting, the way he referrenced TF's with "(LOL)", "talked to one engineer and TFs are oh so boring", "Teraflops be damned" I am very interested in where this ends up. Got to say, as Agnostic, this looks to me like Shroud of Turin. Very compelling, yet, something is amiss. :D

I wonder if it's sheer coincidence that details on the PS5 are coming right after Microsoft spilled all the beans about the Series X.

I wonder if it's sheer coincidence that details on the PS5 are coming right after Microsoft spilled all the beans about the Series X.

Not coincidence as it was schedule for GDC which both companies initially had scheduled for Wednesday. Microsoft opted to reveal earlier than that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back