Sony Playstation 5 Reveal? [The Great Awaitening] [HangOver Day: 2020-03-18]

Status
Not open for further replies.
If this was supposed to be the GDC presentation, I wouldn't expect the final console form factor yet. I think that will be for a consumer type reveal in a month or two. This will focus on the innards. I just hope we see some real next gen graphics show pieces.
Yeah, should be software and developer led. Should be tech showcases.

I would be very surprised if we didn't see the console, very surprised. As they are revealing on the PS blog I also expect a few videos from internal studio's.

I would be very surprised if we didn't see the console, very surprised. As they are revealing on the PS blog I also expect a few videos from internal studio's.

Yes, I believe they didn’t want a repeat of last gen where they didn’t show the hardware because they got negative feedback on that aspect.

Well forget everything I said then! [emoji23]
giphy.webp

Don't think so.
With people forced to stay at home a new console is a blessing (I assure you I'm now at home, I live in Italy)... on the opposite if they manage to bring it earlier they will. Also maybe expensiver stuffs like travels and such will be cutted (also because of health concerns) but not stuffs that make you survive closed at home.

How do you pay for a new console if you don't have a job? How many people can work from home? Have you taken a look at the stock market recently?

Here's hoping for some sneak peaks of Horzion Zero Dawn II real time footage, Blurpoint's remake and maybe Bloodborne II in those sweet RDNA 2 goodness!

There's some serious investment on every side.

Hopefully have a thread to just discuss insiders and github. So I can avoid it.

Right on the heel of Series X specs announcement ey, something tells me Sony ain't scared one bit. I mean you don't just strategically announce a 9.2TF console a minute after your competitor's 12 TF beast, you wanna one up it with something greater (12.4, 13.3TF?), that'll be the smart thing to do and that's what this is all about. Sony waited for every single spec details of XSX and then strike for the kill, what a terrifying ki Sony has...

Right on the heel of Series X specs announcement ey, something tells me Sony ain't scared one bit. I mean you don't just strategically announce a 9.2TF console a minute after your competitor's 12 TF beast, you wanna one up it with something greater (12.4, 13.3TF?), that'll be the smart thing to do and that's what this is all about. Sony waited for every single spec details of XSX and then strike for the kill, what a terrifying ki Sony has...

I think I'm almost more excited to see your reaction in case it's 9TF or 12TF, than actually the thing itself! I'll be happy anyway, but your reaction will be unmissable.
I will tell my grandchildren "I was there when ultragpu had a heart attack/nervous breakdown".

I think I'm almost more excited to see your reaction in case it's 9TF or 12TF, than actually the thing itself! I'll be happy anyway, but your reaction will be unmissable.
I will tell my grandchildren "I was there when ultragpu had a heart attack/nervous breakdown".
How nice of you to remember me in such a way:), I'll try my best not to disappoint you mate.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back