Baseless Next Generation Rumors with no Technical Merits [post E3 2019, pre GDC 2020] [XBSX, PS5]

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am not sure I understand what he is saying the way he wrote it

He is saying that Oberon A0 is indeed 36 CU at 2 Ghz on Native mode. And that’s the full chip. Not shure why he talks about the V shape, thought. That is well known as a fact.

In other news, OsirisBlack is claiming a new black devkit replaced the Silver one. The silver one was 11.6 Tflops, the new one is 12.4 Tflops.

Although I dont take any as granted, I mention this because these are performance levels above anything a 36 CU at 2 Ghz can deliver.

So if Ps5 is Oberon, and these 11+ Tflops rumours have any truth, those 36 CU are a thing of the past

I already said this but I suspect mods are creating alt accounts and verifying themselves to create a hype there with fake info. It creates TON of traffic.

Obviously, with site owner being evilore, its probably a stretch. /S
Haha that's a new spin, anything to add more fuel right? Yes, all the mods on Gaf are creating alts in that single thread just to gain traffics, if it's that simple you'll see our local boy Shifty goes full SPLIT in this thread and have us convinced of a 13 TF PS5 in less than a day:LOL:.
a676c-split.gif

But hey you might be right tho, anything can happen on the net these days.

So are Proelite, PSman and Absolute all alts here too :LOL:? They all seem to be giving likes to each other for every post that they post, coincidence? Holy shit my life has been a lie here.
just kidding

He is saying that Oberon A0 is indeed 36 CU at 2 Ghz on Native mode. And that’s the full chip. Not shure why he talks about the V shape, thought. That is well known as a fact.

In other news, OsirisBlack is claiming a new black devkit replaced the Silver one. The silver one was 11.6 Tflops, the new one is 12.4 Tflops.

Although I dont take any as granted, I mention this because these are performance levels above anything a 36 CU at 2 Ghz can deliver.

So if Ps5 is Oberon, and these 11+ Tflops rumours have any truth, those 36 CU are a thing of the past
Actually, according to the data we don't know what "full chip" technically means. Sometimes there is mention of 36CUs (or 18WGP), and in some others comments it's "full chip". Just saying.
I'm the real @BRiT .

God save the queen.
I am probably more brit than you two. Imposters !

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back