Fishing Style Games and Hobbies *spawn*

BRiT

(>• •)>⌐■-■ (⌐■-■)
Legend
Supporter
This changes everything...

Ultimate Games S.A. has announced that Ultimate Fishing Simulator 2 will not only be coming to Xbox One in 2021 but to the Xbox Series X too.

Ultimate Fishing Simulator was supposed to be released on Xbox One in Q4 2019, but it still hasn't arrived. The game has seen some success over on Steam and is the highest-rated simulator in its category. A popular VR edition launched a few months ago too. Ultimate Fishing Simulator 2 will feature improved graphics, an optional third-person view and dynamic water and fish AI. You'll also be able to see other player models in multiplayer, and there's a new underwater camera.

https://www.trueachievements.com/n40982/ultimate-fishing-simulator-2-xbox-series-x

Ultimate Games S.A. has announced that Ultimate Fishing Simulator 2 will not only be coming to Xbox One in 2021 but to the Xbox Series X too.

Ultimate Fishing Simulator was supposed to be released on Xbox One in Q4 2019, but it still hasn't arrived. The game has seen some success over on Steam and is the highest-rated simulator in its category. A popular VR edition launched a few months ago too. Ultimate Fishing Simulator 2 will feature improved graphics, an optional third-person view and dynamic water and fish AI. You'll also be able to see other player models in multiplayer, and there's a new underwater camera.

https://www.trueachievements.com/n40982/ultimate-fishing-simulator-2-xbox-series-x

I'm playing the ultimate fishing simulator vr with pc+quest. It's a solid but not perfect game.

my favourite fishing simulator was on Dreamcast, where you buy the fishing rod controller.

YO that shit was DOPPEEE. What amazing stick action.

There's something like that for the Wii too, with the wii controllers acting as your fishing rod.
But were the wii ones like this?

DSCF8196.JPG

http://www.thedreamcastjunkyard.co.uk/2017/01/dreamcast-fishing-games-ultimate-guide.html

my favourite fishing simulator was on Dreamcast, where you buy the fishing rod controller.

YO that shit was DOPPEEE. What amazing stick action.

vr version uses touch controllers. You have to cast like in real life and use the other controller to reel in line and other controller to hold/position rod like the real thing. It's pretty immersive though fishing specific controller would be even better.

vr version uses touch controllers. You have to cast like in real life and use the other controller to reel in line and other controller to hold/position rod like the real thing. It's pretty immersive though fishing specific controller would be even better.
yea I like the feel when the reel is pulling back. That's feeling of the bite!

man I miss fishing. Having young kids has really held out my outing. I think this will be the year!

Know the feeling :) I have my own lake but other things steal all the time :p
The crazy thing is; I love just learning different techniques for the sake of seeing what it’s like.

crank fishing and jig fishing are really different.

cranking is just this bang feel. We’re as jig fishing it often feels more subtle I’m always trying to figure out if I should set the hook.
I haven’t done trolley yet; but I suspect that is the most boring. Lol

Maybe this is way off topic, but here it goes. I have been doing surf fishing lately. I wish I could somehow manage storing and transporting a kayak so I could get into kayak fishing. Kayak fishing looks like epic fun and would add so many more possibilities. Boat might be better but even more difficult to store and transport and the cost of boat is much more also.

Maybe this is way off topic, but here it goes. I have been doing surf fishing lately. I wish I could somehow manage storing and transporting a kayak so I could get into kayak fishing. Kayak fishing looks like epic fun and would add so many more possibilities. Boat might be better but even more difficult to store and transport and the cost of boat is much more also.

The whole concept of this type of fishing is completely foreign to me LOL.
Looks awesome though.
But ocean fishing. Looks like the west coast.

Maybe some mod could branch this discussion to general discussion under some kind of beyond fishing thread?

The video is from loz buzos panama. They sell 1 week fishing trips with 5 days of fishing there. Lodging, guides, equipment+food+drinks included for 2k$. Flights not included.

Kayak fishing is great. Same kayak works great also for rivers, lakes, reservoirs,... Typically kayaks are light enough that it's possible to transport kayak with a roofrack. Usually people do kayak fishing in groups for safety reasons. Easy to find kayak fishing clubs and join the fun. My issue is my car cannot have decent roofrack and even I had better car I have no reasonable way to store kayak.

My favorite fishing type is topwater fishing(poppers) for northern pike and sometimes for perch. It's amesome sauce seeing pike hit the topwater lure.

Maybe some mod could branch this discussion to general discussion under some kind of beyond fishing thread?

The video is from loz buzos panama. They sell 1 week fishing trips with 5 days of fishing there. Lodging, guides, equipment+food+drinks included for 2k$. Flights not included.

Kayak fishing is great. Same kayak works great also for rivers, lakes, reservoirs,... Typically kayaks are light enough that it's possible to transport kayak with a roofrack. Usually people do kayak fishing in groups for safety reasons. Easy to find kayak fishing clubs and join the fun. My issue is my car cannot have decent roofrack and even I had better car I have no reasonable way to store kayak.

My favorite fishing type is topwater fishing(poppers) for northern pike and sometimes for perch. It's amesome sauce seeing pike hit the topwater lure.
We can blame BRiT. He did put up a game changer. They type of fishing sounds mega awesome.

I haven’t tried top water fishing but I agree That’s got to be super awesome to see when they hit. My dad used to do it a bit; he’s got quite a few poppers but I’ve never given it a chance. Perhaps I will try this year.

Back