Sony Playstation 5 Reveal? [The Great Awaitening] [HangOver Day: 2020-03-18]

Status
Not open for further replies.
You're right, apologies. I'm admittedly skimming most nextgen threads due to lack of time and way-too-much crazy. :yep2: This feels crazier than this time in 2013 when we largely knew what Sony was doing but had no idea about Microsoft.
Agree. Feels crazier this time around. And that being compared to a time in which MS marketing was legit crazy.

Yeah, i may both under- and overestimate the virus. Expected it to be gone in spring but come back in winter, so spring would be better for reveal than now. We will see and survive!

Corona will not be over so short... I guess at least 1,5 years... a vaccine may help to get to 1 year.... Also Sony has nothing to loose in prolonging this gen IMHO.
So they're going to keep the Louve closed for 1.5 years? I guess it'll reopen with its neighbor Notre Dame.

Yes, because the headline is clearly not a joke ...
It was, but the whole article just says the rumored announcement didn't happen.
So yeah.. the guy wrote an article about a rumor that didn't come true.

Well, they did give Sony nearly 15 hours for something to happen... ;)

Dated: Feb 29, 2020, 09:06am

Timezones :rolleyes:

Forbes is headquartered in NY and Sony in Tokyo, 9am EST is 11PM JST

Still a sporting chance, but it would have to have been an 11th hour reveal. Boom boom.

I'll get my coat.

Some serious shit is about to drop soon, I can feel PS5's ki sharply rising!
tenor.gif

I must say, in an age when even supposedly “super secretive” Apple has their new iPhone specs and even looks leaked or “figured out” many months in advance before their release, I’m quite shocked that we quite literally have nothing concrete about the PS5, especially the look of the hardware, let alone specs.

Sure, new iPhone looks and dimensions are usually figured out by the fact that many cases are produced to spec before release, therefore leaks are inevitable, but still. It’s quite something that we still have very little idea what the PS5 will look like inside and out.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back