Sony Playstation 5 Reveal? [The Great Awaitening] [HangOver Day: 2020-03-18]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Don’t know if that applies in this specific case?

You're right, apologies. I'm admittedly skimming most nextgen threads due to lack of time and way-too-much crazy. :yep2: This feels crazier than this time in 2013 when we largely knew what Sony was doing but had no idea about Microsoft.

Come on Sony, we know your games would look lit as hell so why not just be out with it, show us the specs, the trailers and everything instead of keep on keeping on the silent treatment. You know that's how relationship breaks apart right;)?

So AMD will do the talking for them? Doesn't sound like how it's always gone. Why different this time?
What makes you believe their going to talk about PS5 at all?
Maybe I'm missing something sorry.

Even if they mention Sony, may not be to confirm rdna2

I guess Sony won't talk until corona is over. No geed time to present entertainment stuff, if people are worried about real issues.

Though, come on... just that single TF number in a twitter post... nobody cares anyways, except a few tech nerds...

Wishful thinking. If TF < SX they won't reveal at all. Showing games instead. ...waiting...

Corona will not be over so short... I guess at least 1,5 years... a vaccine may help to get to 1 year.... Also Sony has nothing to loose in prolonging this gen IMHO.

Another for March 3rd:

Corona will not be over so short... I guess at least 1,5 years... a vaccine may help to get to 1 year.... Also Sony has nothing to loose in prolonging this gen IMHO.
Supposedly there's an Israeli team with a vaccine ready right now.. though I guess we've been reading stuff like that right now.

I guess Sony won't talk until corona is over. No geed time to present entertainment stuff, if people are worried about real issues.
Life goes on, and the vast majority of the working population won't be affected directly apart from a couple weeks tops of mild cold symptoms. If the world stops until coronavirus is over, it'll mean complete economic collapse. PS5 (and every other product in the world) will still need to be released and people will still want it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back