Baseless Next Generation Rumors with no Technical Merits [post E3 2019, pre GDC 2020] [XBSX, PS5]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Its not in announcement, but like it or not, we got number from AMDs internal testing doc. And we got it before we saw big ass die size or got confirmation of 12TF RDNA.
It's not like it or not.
It's believe it or not.

And no, I really don't. There's little reason to believe your Gospel over all the rest, at this point.

Please go preach the Gospel crap somewhere else, and tell that to your friends at your discord channel. This thread has had enough Gospel inquisition.

There's no proof of the excel sheet showing results to anything other than a Navi 10 GPU with just enough enabled CUs to test backwards compatibility. There's nothing other than rasterization tests on a discrete DX12 GPU. No raytracing, no storage performance, no CPU performance, no VRS, nothing that a Navi 10 can't do.

Please go preach the Gospel crap somewhere else, and tell that to your friends at your discord channel. This thread has had enough Gospel inquisition.

There's no proof of the excel sheet showing results to anything other than a Navi 10 GPU with just enough enabled CUs to test backwards compatibility. There's nothing other than rasterization tests on a discrete DX12 GPU. No raytracing, no storage performance, no CPU performance, no VRS, nothing that a Navi 10 can't do.
I dont have my info from Github. I am insider and can in fact confirm Github is false.

According to my friend from a studio that starts with U, who uploaded me footage of ng game over Discord, PS5 is 8TF machine.

What about Renoir, m100, Xsx info from the test results? Are those outdated / misleading too? That's what you being doing by refuting 56 CUs for Xsx, with a source from a fake leaker on Gaf.

Sony's done supersampled BC before, haven't they? For PS2 titles.
PS2 titles on the first PS3 model ran through PS2 hardware, there was no BC.
PS2 titles on PS4 run on an emulator AFAIK, but I don't know if I'd call that BC because it's not like you can insert a PS2 DVD into the PS4 and run it. You need to pay for a digital key and download a copy, so for all I know you could be downloading a different binary.

PS2 titles on the first PS3 model ran through PS2 hardware, there was no BC.
PS2 titles on PS4 run on an emulator AFAIK, but I don't know if I'd call that BC because it's not like you can insert a PS2 DVD into the PS4 and run it. You need to pay for a digital key and download a copy, so for all I know you could be downloading a different binary.

I think he probably meant PS1 titles on PS2. There was some image sharpening done from what I remember.

In the meanwhile, on the PS5:

o'dium said:
Seems to be about the high 10 low 11 ballpark, barely anything in it when it comes down to it really, this is good stuff.

And this is what I meant about the damn SSD, but you all had this weird dream the PS5 SSD was going to cure cancer and shit (well ok, the ps3 tried that, to be fair.)

In short...

Shit just got real. Now I’m just waiting for Sony to drop their bombs. Yes it will be lower, no it won’t matter one bit. This is a bragging rights deal.

We all win.

OsirisBlack said:
11.6 for XseX and 12.4 for PS5 with XseX having more leeway with clock changes.

Been saying this since the beginning.

Quick recap the first report I ever got was that the psv gdk was hot and loud as shit.

Matt from Era: "PS5 has enhanced BC and its own version of Smart Delivery."
Has he ever given performance numbers for either console?

At this point, i feel the need to contradict his posts isnt there anymore. It cant hurt though. Almost end of february. All insiders discreditet.

Is PS5 going to have jet engine fan then?

Its not in announcement, but like it or not, we got number from AMDs internal testing doc. And we got it before we saw big ass die size or got confirmation of 12TF RDNA.

Yeah it's pretty sure now, 9TF and 12TF. MS is going to have the more pricey launch console though.

There's little reason to believe your Gospel over all the rest, at this point.

In fact, pretty much everything aligns with the AMD testlab leaks. Everything official doesn't with all the insiders though.

But not enough pretenders aight? :)

I don't believe so. Just alluded to deltas he'd consider "close".

PS4 and one S are close, One X and Pro are, close.

I don't believe so. Just alluded to deltas he'd consider "close".

Did he ever put a number on said deltas? 30% is close? Less than 15% is close?

It's not the first time I've heard of resetera's Matt, but I don't follow what's happening over there.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back