Sony Playstation 5 Reveal? [The Great Awaitening] [HangOver Day: 2020-03-18]

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm having trouble reconciling with the courier actually knocking on the door.
It was a collection (service buys old laptops for recycling and collect via DPD). I'll send copies of the sale to the moderation staff to confirm I'm legit. If not, expect me to get banned for being a dirty faced LIAR ruining the trustworthiness of the Internet.

I have a big place, with a garden. They’re welcome here and we can do a livestream with Sony and my dog, oh and PS5 stuff. I’ll even go pick them up from Sony’s Soho studios so they avoid public transport.

Makes perfect sense to me. I have the best dog.

I actually do have a point somewhere.

They can reveal the bloody thing in a variety of ways that easily avoid the bloody coronavirus. If they’re not, there’s a reason, and my ever growing gut tells me that it’s because they don’t like dogs, so Sony are cancelled.
I suspect there's a reason too, but they have 4 years or more of selling this thing so there's no point in hiding out like an adolescent teen with a face full of zits. It's time to go out and put your best face forward, zits and all, and make the best of it.

I like dogs too, the internet unfortunately, seems to like cats.

You livestream? You're not XXXXlondonboy.comXXXX are you? :oops::runaway::runaway::oops:

Should be details of next-gen consoles at least by the Tokyo Game Show which happens September 24 - 27. I hope @ultragpu and everyone else can hold out until then. :LOL:

https://twinfinite.net/2020/02/tokyo-game-show-2020-first-details-next-gen/

Featuring novel game consoles for the next generation, TGS2020 is sure to attract even more attention from around the world. The event will focus on the full-fledged launch of cloud gaming and its advanced gaming environment such as the start of 5G services for commercial use, and will boost the unprecedented gaming experience brought by new platforms. Moreover, TGS2020 will host the area where visitors can explore “new frontiers” of games through crossing over with education, fashion, arts and other industries.​

Did someone summon me:cool:?
Yeah I'm gonna have to make do with Doom Eternal, Res 3, FFVII:R, TLOU II and Ghost of Tsushima till then, Sony just barely lucked out this time all thanks to their games, still their marketing guys should be ashamed of themselves.

Pax East is just next week, so I think that's still a bit too soon, considering the virus can exist for upto 14 days. Now they're saying people can be carriers without any symptoms.

So that puts public events off until April, assuming the virus is under control and shows declining infections from here on out until there are no new cases.

Well, if Sony shows something now then it'll look like they're reacting, so I guess we shouldn't expect anything in the near future.

Well, if Sony shows something now then it'll look like they're reacting, so I guess we shouldn't expect anything in the near future.
It's all open to interpretation. Some will see it as reacting. Others, a (strong) counter move. A pause could be Sony panicking, or Sony bluffing, or Sony confident that they'll be laying down a straight flush when they finally do move, or Sony bored of the whole thing and dozing off between turns.

What happened to the "For the players" slogan Sony? Right now you're doing absolutely nothing for us players by cancelling events left and right, keeping us in the dark with specs, you promised us tons of events throughout the year about PS5 yet there's literally nothing in the first quarter. PS fans deserve better. You worry so much about COVID-19, fine, just do an online Direct about specs, maybe some teases on next gen games etc. This shit is just boring at the moment.

What happened to the "For the players" slogan Sony? Right now you're doing absolutely nothing for us players by cancelling events left and right...You worry so much about COVID-19, fine, just do an online Direct about specs, maybe some teases on next gen games etc. This shit is just boring at the moment.
Everyone's cancelling events due to Covid19. Sony shouldn't be singled out. And you shouldn't expect Sony to then suddenly have alternative online reveals ready. They need to scrap their old plans and come up with new ones and create their preferred online messaging. Give them time - no-one foresaw Covid19.

I don't understand the emotions attached to a lack of news. It's not like PS5 is cancelled. If you feel your life is empty without some specs and game trailers, maybe you should think about branching out into some new interests and experiences while waiting? ;)

Everyone's cancelling events due to Covid19. Sony shouldn't be singled out. And you shouldn't expect Sony to then suddenly have alternative online reveals ready. They need to scrap their old plans and come up with new ones and create their preferred online messaging. Give them time - no-one foresaw Covid19.

I don't understand the emotions attached to a lack of news. It's not like PS5 is cancelled. If you feel your life is empty without some specs and game trailers, maybe you should think about branching out into some new interests and experiences while waiting? ;)
It's not so much my life is empty without some PS5 specs, it's just that coming off from a rather hype inducing PS4 launch year this just feels so wrong and boring. I had high expectations and I want them to be met:cool:but right now they are not delivering.
Speaking of other hobbies, I'm quite a statue collector myself especially giant kaijus and Jurassic park:D. Without those the wait would be even more grueling. Check it out.
attachment.php

attachment.php

I think one of the ways Sony would knock it out of the park is if they release details and then go FF7, TLOU2, Tsushima: FREE PS5 upgrades with extra *insert features and upgrades here*. Even better if that’s the same for all games they have control over, but I have a feeling this is going to be a tough one.

That way they still sell those games to people like me who are kinda waiting for news before buying them, and they don’t really cannibalise themselves. And they also don’t fall short of MS.

Last edited:
Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back