Baseless Next Generation Rumors with no Technical Merits [post E3 2019, pre GDC 2020] [XBSX, PS5]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Many groups of supporters meet on the forums and socials, and then argue to the last blood until the next election tournament.
And then they start again.
Full Contact Percentage is one of the martial arts allowed.

LOL.

I have a poll.

What activity is most important to you?

-Bowling?
-Jogging?
-Gardening?
-Gaming?
-Breathing?

Of course pricing matters! It is the most relevant factor in any purchasing decision. Who cares about considering features of a product that's unaffordable? This is why good polling requires more than just collecting large amounts of data randomly.

Being generally less expensive than PS4 certainly saw Xbox cruising to the win this gen!

Last edited:
Being generally less expensive than PS4 certainly saw Xbox cruising to the win this gen!

Doesn’t mean affordable pricing doesn’t matter. When it comes to purchasing an item the most relevant factor is whether you can afford it or not.

Does better visuals matter?
Does better load times matter?
Does BC matters?

These are all question that can be answered with “no” depending how much a console gamer values those functions.

Does affordability matters?

That’s basically a loaded and rhetorical question because it’s a given for any gamer with a serious intention of buying a console.

You can’t bowl, jog, garden or game if you can’t breathe. Better visuals, better load times and BC only matters if a console is affordable.

That choice has no place in a poll trying to parse out the most important factors when purchasing a console.

The PS4 outsold the One because both were within an affordable price range for most gamers. In other words more people bought the PS4 because affordability was mostly a non factor.

Last edited:
5jgev410.jpg

I think this guy knows things.:LOL:

How it's possible? There's no clause to not go to work for the direct competitor for at least a year?
We are a small company and have that!

Well, not sure about the US but in the UK those can be largely unenforceable. Especially the way they are worded. Also, at the employer’s discretion, they are at times struck off from contracts. Less headache, and ultimately employees have a right to earn a livelihood. So it’s all a big grey area.

Yes, I can understand Koduri, that unless someone reanimates Matrox or S3 can't find a job in his sector at nvidia or intel, but a software developer can go anywhere.
I don't know even if it can be enforced, but if you sign a contract at least someone is expecting that you respect it.
There's nda, and you don't want around someone that doesn't respect it as a habit, but... 0_0

5jgev410.jpg

I think this guy knows things.:LOL:

Why doe he matter to us? Did he post something somewhere? Otherwise,you could post a pic from Phil Harrison's resume of working for Sony, Microsoft, and Google and have exactly the same non-meaning.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back