Sony Playstation 5 Reveal? [The Great Awaitening] [HangOver Day: 2020-03-18]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well Sony pulled out of pax east because of the Corona virus so it's possible it had an impact on a possible February PS5 reveal.

Or thats a convenient excuse to wait for MS price announcement.

I don’t see the issue, they didn’t reveal PS4 price until E3 did they? They don’t need the price at reveal.
Price and release date can be announced later.

I think there are two possibilities:

1. Sony is a Japanese company so their strategy is highly affected by the coronavirus in Japan.

2. Last year there was rumor that PS5 SOC was already under revision 5 times. It may be a sign their schedule is pretty tight.

I dont know how much console work would be done in China considering there was huge Trump tariffs slated for the US for any electronic items from China last fall. That wasn't worked out until late last year / early this year. I would think they'd still opt to be prudent and use outside China if they could because no one can predict what Trump will do. Where as Apple will use the cheapest slave labor they can for their products to get that extra $0.02 profit per unit.

And

View attachment 3593

Nobody’s going anywhere, and nothing is being revealed any time soon.

I mean, 2000 people in a country of 1.5 billion? It sucks but, probably more died stubbing their toe and getting an infection last year. Quite possibly (likely?) literally.

It's akin to the fact one is more likely to die of a bee sting than be shot by a police officer in the USA.

They could reveal whenever they wanted in the USA whenever they want.

I see no supply contractions on any consumer electronics goods.

I'm just a bit tired of media overhyping everything as it's going to kill us all, for clicks. Just one thing after another.

I dont think consoles nor their reveals will be affected by Coronavirus.

Sony be like
tumblr_pvcwrrtu7K1xpdwtoo3_500.gifv

Just cancel the PS5, you've tried Sony.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back