PC Game Pass, now includes EA Play! [PCGP, XGP:PC]

EQBKlIXUUAMMNdT

what to say.... More and more quality every month.

The games are released early. Already downloading FFXV. Yay

I've been playing a bit of Wolfenstein Youngblood last night. I play it in High settings and 1080p native resolution - and not the 1440p native of the monitor - because that's how I manage to achieve 165fps like 99% of the time, which is the monitor's refresh rate and I'm really liking the game.

Had to turn HDR off from this one -never enable HDR on games or apps that don't support it-, 'cos it crushed the blacks in the FMD video. The game looks tremendously good on a panel with great contrast like VA panels or OLED.

I've been playing a bit of Wolfenstein Youngblood last night. I play it in High settings and 1080p native resolution - and not the 1440p native of the monitor - because that's how I manage to achieve 165fps like 99% of the time, which is the monitor's refresh rate and I'm really liking the game.

Had to turn HDR off from this one -never enable HDR on games or apps that don't support it-, 'cos it crushed the blacks in the FMD video. The game looks tremendously good on a panel with great contrast like VA panels or OLED.

hey we should play something together hahaha

You have 2 native resolutions ?
what @orangpelupa said, but I didn't use the Adaptive scaling of the game as it does nothing for me. The 1080 reaches 165fps at 1080p basically all the time in the game, but at 1440p it's like 107-120fps on average and the Adaptive Scaling does nothing, because you can't set the desired framerate.

If you could set a preferred framerate it'd be a superb feature.

hey we should play something together hahaha
:D that's for sure. Add me, my gamertag is Ruin of Palmira . What's yours?

I usually play more during the weekend, specially with my best childhood friend -normally sports games like PES or NBA 2k on steam-. I have no mic on PC though. Well, I have one..., in the most crappy headphone ever though, and I haven't tested it yet but I gotta check because I use an external sound synth, the Roland SD-50 as my soundcard.

Last edited:
what @orangpelupa said, but I didn't use the Adaptive scaling of the game as it does nothing for me. The 1080 reaches 165fps at 1080p basically all the time in the game, but at 1440p it's like 107-120fps on average and the Adaptive Scaling does nothing, because you can't set the desired framerate.

If you could set a preferred framerate it'd be a superb feature.

:D that's for sure. Add me, my gamertag is Ruin of Palmira . What's yours?

I usually play more during the weekend, specially with my best childhood friend -normally sports games like PES or NBA 2k on steam-. I have no mic on PC though. Well, I have one..., in the most crappy headphone ever though, and I haven't tested it yet but I gotta check because I use an external sound synth, the Roland SD-50 as my soundcard.

Aww I don't play sports games :( how about forza horizon 4? :D

I'm orangpelupa on gamepass, merdeka on steam. I got kinect but dunno how it sounds for mic... I only use it as 3d scanner and cortana voice command

Aww I don't play sports games :( how about forza horizon 4? :D

I'm orangpelupa on gamepass, merdeka on steam. I got kinect but dunno how it sounds for mic... I only use it as 3d scanner and cortana voice command
added you already.

I kept the resolution of Forza Horizon 4 at 1080p to get the highest framerate possible but set MSAA to MSAAx8. The game has barely lost performance and it looks almost as good as the monitor's native res. (1440p)

added you already.

I kept the resolution of Forza Horizon 4 at 1080p to get the highest framerate possible but set MSAA to MSAAx8. The game has barely lost performance and it looks almost as good as the monitor's native res. (1440p)

thanks! followed you back.

Yeah, the MSAA in FH4 is really nice. I have not tried 8xMSAA tho. I'm also forced to use 1440p as 1080p to 4k simply looks too blurry :(

thanks! followed you back.

Yeah, the MSAA in FH4 is really nice. I have not tried 8xMSAA tho. I'm also forced to use 1440p as 1080p to 4k simply looks too blurry :(
you're welcome. Wanted to add you to my friends list, but I remember how it was when I used the Xbox 1, using the PC interface I just added you but followed you automatically, without using the friends feature.

you're welcome. Wanted to add you to my friends list, but I remember how it was when I used the Xbox 1, using the PC interface I just added you but followed you automatically, without using the friends feature.

i cant even find where's the friend list in the pc xbox app hahaha

Win key + G for game bar.
yes, also if he has a xbox gamepad, just press the big circular button and it appears. I like that interface more than the console interface, everything is contained in that single screen.

FFXV looks and runs great on my old ass PC. Seems to be stable at mostly 60fps, 1080p average/high settings with all the NVIDIA stuff turned on except hairworx. That makes my fps absolutely tank during close ups. The hair looks fine without it TBH.

FFXV looks and runs great on my old ass PC. Seems to be stable at mostly 60fps, 1080p average/high settings with all the NVIDIA stuff turned on except hairworx. That makes my fps absolutely tank during close ups. The hair looks fine without it TBH.
gotta try the game, but not after I complete other games. It features HDR10 and that's pretty nice, added to the fact that I've never played a Final Fantasy game. Issue is that the download size is quite large for my connection -20MB-

declarations about gamepass from 2 Ton Studios, creators of Unto the End.

"I don’t know what other deals are, they give you a lump sum of money on release, which I guess is offsetting or in anticipation of whatever you would sell it for if you were on a store. For us, there is no bonuses nor royalties for playtime or how many people we have on there. For us, it’s a chunk of money when we give the game to them on day one. We’re exclusive with Xbox Game Pass for six months. So what that means for us, is that we couldn’t have the game on Apple Arcade for that time period. It can be on Steam and on Sony and stuff like that as a normally purchased item, either physical or digital, but not any other streaming/subscription-based service"

Last edited:
Back