Nintendo Switch possible game ports? [NX] *spawn*

was buying food at the mini market near my home and there in the bargain bin was standing a last box of a nintendo switch lite for 137€ instead of 196€, i absolutely was not interested in the switch and don't need it, so i bought it.

Mistake. Once you begin to take for granted that the games that you play on your TV you can now take and play anywhere, you will begin to look at your TV-tethered consoles differently. I buy a lot more games on Switch than PS4 now. :yes:

Mistake. Once you begin to take for granted that the games that you play on your TV you can now take and play anywhere, you will begin to look at your TV-tethered consoles differently. I buy a lot more games on Switch than PS4 now. :yes:
Nothing beats completing awesome boss battles in Astral chain while stuck in the "throne room" for hours due to diarrhea.

to me the switch lite is not well suited for FPS or TPS games, i find controls hard with those smal sticks and button for fast paced action, i tried RE6 and fortnite and it was quite harded to handle than a standard pad.

71Kw%2B4fQvOL._AC_.jpg

Its kind of clunky for taking with you on the go, but it is amazing for playing your Switch portably at the home. If you like playing shooters in portable mode, this will help a ton.

yeah i always thought the switch was a great portable console, so i'll keep it portable ! i don't need to play FPS games on it, there are a lot of other genres that suit the console better, i'im having a blast with the démos so far, such as yoshi crafted world, DQXI, planet alpha, Ori etc...

I have that Satisfye add on on my new Switch and it's a night and day experience for me. The ergonomics of the standard unit are piss poor imo making my hands numb in minutes, with the add on, no problems at all and the joycon controllers feel quite a bit better due to the hand placement. I have a case that can hold the unit with the grip attached, but you have to remove it for the dock, which is a bummer.

yeah i always thought the switch was a great portable console, so i'll keep it portable ! i don't need to play FPS games on it, there are a lot of other genres that suit the console better, i'im having a blast with the démos so far, such as yoshi crafted world, DQXI, planet alpha, Ori etc...

Do NOT pick up Fire Emblem: Three Houses unless you are willing to see 100's of hours of your life evaporate. :p

I've been playing it for a few months now and I think I'm only halfway through 1 of the 4 available storylines. All of which play out drastically different than the others. :p

If only I were still a teenager in school. :p

Regards,
SB

BioShock trilogy listed for Nintendo Switch
This leak was first spotted by Loot Pots and comes from Taiwan’s Game Rating board, which listed all three games for Switch separately, in addition to another listing for BioShock: The Collection, indicating that you’ll be able to pick up the games individually or in a bundle.
https://www.kitguru.net/gaming/matthew-wilson/bioshock-trilogy-listed-for-nintendo-switch/

Breath of the Wild inspired, open-world RPG, ‘Genshin Impact’ announced for Switch

Genshin Impact received much attention upon the release of its first trailer, due in part to its apparent inspiration by The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild. It features a similar art style, with a focus on traversal of the game’s diverse open-world, and even includes experimental cooking as a gameplay mechanic. It is therefore interesting to see that the game will receive a Switch release, despite Its similarity to Nintendo’s own first-party title.
https://www.kitguru.net/tech-news/m...orld-rpg-genshin-impact-announced-for-switch/

BioShock trilogy listed for Nintendo Switch

https://www.kitguru.net/gaming/matthew-wilson/bioshock-trilogy-listed-for-nintendo-switch/

Breath of the Wild inspired, open-world RPG, ‘Genshin Impact’ announced for Switch

https://www.kitguru.net/tech-news/m...orld-rpg-genshin-impact-announced-for-switch/
That Zelda clone was full with the usual trails of mihoyo games

- pleasing anime style
- tedious activities
- story that you wish you turnrd5off your brain
- lots of unpolished stuff

That was the comment I read somewhere maybe gbatemp. They said the game is already on PC (unclear it was alpha or beta)

Do NOT pick up Fire Emblem: Three Houses unless you are willing to see 100's of hours of your life evaporate. :p

I've been playing it for a few months now and I think I'm only halfway through 1 of the 4 available storylines. All of which play out drastically different than the others. :p

I was on the back couch for my friend Claris's speedrun of the game at AGDQ, she beat one of the stories in an hour and a half! Game isn't THAT long, really ;)

The Witcher 3’s latest Switch update is more impressive than we thought
February 19, 2020
This is a particularly impressive update for The Witcher 3 on Switch, in part due to the addition of new graphics options. You can now customise the foliage visibility range, which should allow the game to hit a smoother frame rate or higher dynamic resolution at lower settings. There are toggles for motion blur, blur, anti-aliasing, light shafts, underwater effects, bloom, sharpening and more.

This opens up more performance boosting options, as switching off anti-aliasing should smooth out the frame rate a bit more. Alternatively, if the game is looking a bit too soft, you can use sharpening to bring out some extra detail.

The other major feature here is save file integration, so you can access your GOG or Steam cloud saves for The Witcher 3 and import them to the Switch version. There are some caveats though, as mod-related bugs will also be carried over from the PC version, so you will want to use a clean, vanilla save file. Aside from that, save files that have been renamed won’t be recognised.
https://www.kitguru.net/gaming/matt...ch-update-is-more-impressive-than-we-thought/

The sharpening filter works fairly well in combination with the TAA. I wouldn't wanna play it on my tv this way, but on the handheld it looks quite nice. I haven't really noticed any sort of performance impacts when playing around with the settings though. Maybe lowering down the foliage density is gonna squeeze out an extra frame here and there, but the trade off doesn't seem worth it. Good thing the Witcher 3 ran rather well on the system to begin with.

Also: why is the foliage slider in the display/postprocessing menu?

Back