What's your view of Next-Gen Rumor Religions? +Poll! *excommunicado thread*

Which is the next-gen true faith (TF)?

• Orthodox Kleeism - PS5 is pretty much the same as XBSX at 12 TF

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Sounds like a guy who confidently knows the specs..

I mean just reading some of his post history he gives very little in the way of numbers. After a few posts he typically says "Sorry gotta go guys" before anyone can really ask him anything of real substance. And after the Github leaks requested to be banned.

I mean....

just so we’re clear, I’m not saying he’s right, just that people are twisting what’s said...in the same way Phil Spencer only ever said ‘2x the X GPU power’

Maybe the poll should be based on the belief on the end performance gap...because at the end of the day if it’s 10tf and XSX is 9.5tf he’ll still be strung up on here for knowing nothing

Well...considering @AbsoluteBeginner has been the chief preacher for the GitHub Gospel, I'm shocked to see he's agnostic. A priest who's lost his faith but doesn't know what else to do but carry on preaching. ;)
I think it's the right stance to take.
If something exists, there should be evidence of it.

I think the same evidence that he uses for Sony he has been using equally for MS. MS has shown die, the size is over 400mm^2 at an estimate. This lines up with a large number of CUs in github leaks even if we ignore a 12 TF rumour. The evidence here has been validating each other, and that's in itself makes it hard to just dismiss the github leaks. The github leaks also lines up with all the other data that has been presented. There is evidence of this PS5 chip existing by banking on Github and chip leaks. The only thing people don't want to bank on are the TF numbers; which line up well for MS due to die size pictures. But we are suddenly ignoring with regards to PS5. I mean, I get why someone would bank so hard on github leaks here, (there has been asbolutely no other data points that even suggests another SOC exists, let alone a high powered 12TF+ one) but him being agnostic is a showcase that he's still leaving open some room for a margin of error.

I think it's the right course to take, not all the information is known. Though one thing is certain, I haven't seen any proof of a 12 TF PS5 exists. Not in the same way we've seen proof of a 9.2 TF PS5.

I think of agnostic as more of an energy efficiency viewpoint - no need to waste energy on believing so steadfastly one direction or the other.
I see it more like boxing your bet....."give me a 8.3, 12.1, 13.4 trifeceta box please, thanks."

I think of agnostic as more of an energy efficiency viewpoint - no need to waste energy on believing so steadfastly one direction or the other.
What makes a man turn agnostic? Lust for power? Gold? Or were they just born with agnosticism in their hearts?

Nope, Jude Law is Absolute Beginner.
He has time to be Jude Law again only after the specs reveal...
Now I have a mental picture of Jude Law smoking a cigarette, pouring over spreadsheets, while wearing a galero.

Hat17.nocrop.w710.h2147483647.jpg

Not enough convincing evidence. Being agnostic means I cannot lose. I honestly don't know.

We do have clear evidence the PS5 exists, there's a logo.
So what? I can hack a logo on my computer and print it. Only believe in anything you have seen yourself. Who's this "Sony" anyway? Does it have any credibility?

My "Next-Gen religion" is not based on a prophet(rumour/leaker) but rather my own divine visions(speculation)...

Lockhart will be a portable device!

Back