Screenshots of Ridunkulous Quality and Size [2017+]

30fps is unusual in these days of "anything other than a constant 60fps is unacceptable" attitude that a lot of people seem to have acquired
in the last year or two..
will no other form of aa do for you ?

30fps is unusual in these days of "anything other than a constant 60fps is unacceptable" attitude that a lot of people seem to have acquired
in the last year or two..
will no other form of aa do for you ?

30fps gaming doesn't bother me. I love maxing out expensive PC gaming components for such purposes, which is "eye-candy," over everything else. That being said, outside of RDR2 and maybe two others, most of my PC games run 60fps and above with DSR sampling (6K-8K).

Just waiting for the 3080 RTX Titan to show up this year, so I can punish a pair. :yep2:

I can't be bothered figuring out how big each pixel would be but they'd definitely be very visible :)

The postal service journey begins...

Death Stranding
4K/60fps VSYNC (max settings)
XqyOY73.jpg

VUw6QaQ.jpg

5yBvTUz.jpg

gU9TRRZ.jpg

Ghost Recon Breakpoint

My mate got 48 fps even with the RTX 3090 in some dense jungle ones. One cannot blame the game because the vegetation assets are best quality (just look at those trees) and there are many of them in a scene.

I reduced the quality of the pictures from around 10 MB each to about 600 KB.

GE_Breakpoint_005.jpg

GE_Breakpoint_007.jpg

GE_Breakpoint_008.jpg

GE_Breakpoint_009.jpg

GE_Breakpoint_003.jpg

GE_Breakpoint_001.jpg

GE_Breakpoint_010.jpg

GE_Breakpoint_006.jpg

GE_Breakpoint_004.jpg

GE_Breakpoint_011.jpg

Last edited:
:love::oops: some more...I'm gonna need a bigger monitor.

I play on the television. Even if you sit very close to the monitor spaceships etc. still seem small. It needs a very big screen or VR to make it look huge.

The Star Wars game looks good and I like the atmosphere. Unfortunately the performance could be much better when compared to something like the current Doom or Wolfenstein.

Back