The Official, Long Awaited, TV Shows Thread

lol watchmen is totally worth watching and np that it's just one season

one unreslved question I have after season 1 is who was lube man?

hey guys think how fondly we would remember lost if it just had one season. or battlestar galactica

I was fine with The Watchmen being only 1 movie and a motion comic.

Shame no Mandalorian episodes for a while.

8ea.jpg

As ever RLM absolutely on point with Mandalorian
***spoilers!***

After watching that I might give the show a shot. I had basically written it off even with people saying they liked it considering everything Star Wars has gone to shit ever since Lucas decided to ruin the franchise with the release of the Phantom Menace. And every movie after that just keeps getting worse and worse and worse.

Hopefully it won't be as disappointing as every single movie that isn't the original 3.

Regards,
SB

Very subjective, Watchmen is one of my all time favorite superhero movies. Far better than most of the marvel crap.
yes of course its subjective but i agree with you on the marvel being mostly, if not totally, crap

Hopefully it won't be as disappointing as every single movie that isn't the original 3.
Well bits of it are Picard forehead worthy in its obvious fanserviceness.
It feels a lot Rebels-but-live-action especially with being set around the eponymous Mandalorian.

Agree with the other comments here regarding Witcher changing timelines. It was very poorly signposted, and not at all clear for me until half way thru that it was happening. I assume that names were used and that it would be clear when "jane" was 35 and then suddenly "jane" was 12, but with rather strange names, and also the poor vocal reproduction at times, those clues got totally lost.

I think it was episode 5 before I figured it out. Frankly, that's pretty poor and although one expects non-linear storylines these days, it's the worst I've seen it executed.

Still a very entertaining show, but loses 1/2 a ponit for being unnecessarily confusing.

Back