help with freinds only

4bUV7Ls.gif

This thread is extra weird because eloyc's message from tuesday shows after msgs from Thursday.
OMG! Whu... I mean, WTFFFF... First I saw that my message was deleted when the multimessages were unified. Ok, I thought, maybe it was best to delete my "subtle warning" since I'm not a mod, whatever... Then I received a notification that digi had liked it, and I'm sure it was that one because I was aware of previous likes and if I clicked on the notification, the link didn't work. That message was nowhere to be seen, but somehow digi managed to see it and like it. And NOW I see this.

We need help! This forum needs help! @B-dog437 , help us!

Let me help you with this, again: if you keep posting such short messages after your own messages, you'll get banned, ok?
This is weird, I pre-liked a post where eloyc is threatening to ban me for posting posts that are too short?

Hey, no problem. Not sure why I liked the comment but I don't and I don't go where I'm not wanted.

No need to ban me, I'm gone. :mad:

This is weird, I pre-liked a post where eloyc is threatening to ban me for posting posts that are too short?

Hey, no problem. Not sure why I liked the comment but I don't and I don't go where I'm not wanted.

No need to ban me, I'm gone. :mad:
WTF, nooooooooooo! Are you doing this on purpose to make this thread even more chaotic? :runaway::LOL::LOL:

That message was just after the OP posted like 5 messages in a row.

Hooooooly crap. B-dog437 summoned Tagrineth!
I already suspected earlier he's an alias of some weird figure from the history of this forum. I bet he's actually John Reynolds.

Hooooooly crap. B-dog437 summoned Tagrineth!
I already suspected earlier he's an alias of some weird figure from the history of this forum. I bet he's actually John Reynolds.

Hi!

I've actually been having obnoxious graphics card issues which made me think of this place. Figured I'd stop in and say hi!

So uh...

Hi!

Back