Sony purchasing new studios.

• Thread starter Deleted member 13524
  • Start date
I did? Is he a known hoaxer?

He is the type to post cryptic tweets every so often, so when news happens he can seem informed. Check his timeline, it's very transparent once you know what he's all about. His reliability is on the "broken clock being right twice a day" scale.

There was a rumor over the weekend about a pending studio sale to Sony. This could be a rehash of that rumor or it now coming to fruition. It was suspected to be a European studio, possibly British.

Too expensive and they should make a public offer. Is easier to buy Zenimax, I think its stoks are not publicly traded.
Zenimax is sitting on a pile of money at the moment, it's doubtful. I'm going to stick with Sumo Digital sans Forza or Possibly Criterion, I think Sony would like another driving game dev esp. with VR.

Zenimax is sitting on a pile of money at the moment, it's doubtful. I'm going to stick with Sumo Digital sans Forza or Possibly Criterion, I think Sony would like another driving game dev esp. with VR.

Although I've seen some streamers wondering (half-jokingly) if the reason that Bethesda are milking the remaining Fallout 76 users for as much money as possible (despite the damage it is doing to Bethesda's image among gamers) is that they plan to sell the company.

Fallout 76 has single handedly turned many diehard Bethesda fans into diehard Bethesda skeptics that now don't believe Elder Scrolls 6 or Starfield will be any good. Ouch. All I can say is welcome to the club, Bethesda lost me as a diehard fan when Fallout 3 came out.

Regards,
SB

If they want a racing studio they should just regroup the Evolution folks and make a new motorstorm and driveclub.

At this point the only way to make justice to motorstorm 1 and 2 is to hope PC emulation can reach 4K@60hz.

ah, to dream.

yeah driveclub is the only "track" racing game i like. and the other racing game i like: forza horizon. eveything else instantly bores me or confuses me or annoys me.

anyway, if sony gonna buy Bungie... that;s gonna be really weird if Destiny 3 became PS5 exclusive, as Destiny 2 was multiplatform with cross save.
or maybe Destiny 3 goes multiplatform but only PS5 have exclusive multiplatform cross-license.

So any additional content you buy from PSN (destiny 3 DLC, cosmetics, etc) will be able to be used on Xbox, PC, Stadia. Uh that doesnt make any business sense

Back