Retail PS5 GPU Spec friendly wager [2019-12-10] *spawn*

iroboto

Daft Funk
Legend
Supporter
Personally I know it to be a fact. Either way it's about video games so it's not very important. I would take any kind of wager though if people want to!
We do donation bets on this forum if you’re curious on how it works. Loser donates set amount to B3D forum.

Sure. I'll bet $100k lol. But I am guessing that there is a max?
Lol my general advice is to keep it small that way it actually gets donated. $5-$10 maedit: fack. Donations aren’t working? @Rys any updates one when single donations will come back? Preferably with a message attached.

Last edited:
How can this be proven or disproven later?
I guess when information is released. Either after the launch spec is released at the absolute latest where we can reverse engineer the spec to see if 40x2.0 GHZ would work.

Less than 36CUs or a clock massively under 2.0ghz also means my info is wrong.

Otherwise, we'll have to wait for more information.

I was expecting you had something more solid. Like showing devkid documentation or something. I can wait until 10 years from now if that's how long the NDA takes. Inflation will make those five bucks be worth pennies!

Kidding aside, your terms are, if I understand you correctly, that you are willing to bet that the final PS5 will have more than 36CUs and no more tham 40, and also near 2.0Ghz.

Ok, I can bet on that, just for the shits and gigs. I've been meaning to donate to B3D next year anyway. We just gotta set a definite range for that clock frequency there. Does 1.75Ghz - 2.25GHz seem fair to you?

Kidding aside, your terms are, if I understand you correctly, that you are willing to bet that the final PS5 will have more than 36CUs and no more tham 40, and also near 2.0Ghz.

Ok, I can bet on that, just for the shits and gigs. I've been meaning to donate to B3D next year anyway. We just gotta set a definite range for that clock frequency there. Does 1.75Ghz - 2.25GHz seem fair to you?

Retail PS5 36 OR 40 CUs. Range:1.8 to 2.2ghz.

eac.jpg

Back