Kojima Movie Productions?

Nesh

Double Agent
Legend
Kojima Productions Plans to Make Films in the Future

https://uk.ign.com/articles/2019/11...4I77Dj6k-M1pJJPVngXuxg1JYnumByeHzR5n69PEcop3c

I believe he is going to go beyond typical movies and create interactive movies using gaming as the medium (I expect a lot of people who dislike him to think right now "thats what he is already doing" :LOL:).
I suspect he is planning to blur the line with a newish type of digital entertainment.
He is making his dream come true but taken to another level :p

I'd love him to make a full blown feature film in the most classical sense. No interactivity, no gimicks. Just a movie.
Not because I think he would make a good movie. But because maybe that way he finally gets that out of his system, and because I'd love to have the non-core-gamer watch his work without the "pretty good for video-game standards" glasses on. I think it could have a very healthy humbling effect on the guy.

I'd love him to make a full blown feature film in the most classical sense. No interactivity, no gimicks. Just a movie.
Not because I think he would make a good movie. But because maybe that way he finally gets that out of his system, and because I'd love to have the non-core-gamer watch his work without the "pretty good for video-game standards" glasses on. I think it could have a very healthy humbling effect on the guy.
that would have been interesting to see where it would have led.

Reviews would probably end up as "this is fantastic, for anime". :D

I'd be up for seeing a Kojima film. Condensing things into 2-3 hours might make it more focused. The action would be good and as a whole it should be more interesting than another Hollywood remake.

Last edited:
Back