rumor EA think about remastering Crysis

I don't see how this could improve upon the definitive PS3 version. Yes, that's how I first played Crysis. And it was great! :yes:

I actually think a Full REMAKE of the whole triology on a next-gen frostbite that can do everything the originals could and then some would be great for the game and for the engine.

im pretrty sure they wont add "press button to see the original visuals" like halo on x1 but if they did, it would be awesome

I actually think a Full REMAKE of the whole triology on a next-gen frostbite that can do everything the originals could and then some would be great for the game and for the engine.
*raymake/raymaster

Anyways, that sounds expensive. Might be more palatable to the bean counters to raytrofit the games (and the console CE3 iteration of the first) or just bring it up to speed (no RT) with updated shaders/render paths... The trilogy didn't sell enough as is IIRC.

What might end up being reasonable is something along the lines of the Metro redux.

Or something.

/cynicAl

Last edited:
Even if they just loaded Crysis 1 into the latest CryEngine editor and clicked compile, I would 100% purchase that. I would finally get propperly multithreaded Crysis 1.

It is still one of my favourite FPS games.

Back