Death Stranding (DC) [PS4, PS5, PC]

Yes I think Sony was aware of a PC version since 2015 when they sign Kojima ;) They did not want to talk about it. The announcement is not surprising just the timing.

Yes, no one should be surprised by this. Kojima said he wanted to make games for multiple platforms when he formed his studio. Considering Sony partnered with him, it's not like it was going to go to Xbox, so PC is the only other platform he could port it to.

Regards,
SB

I wonder if sony gets cut from pc sales? Another thing I wonder is if guerrilla got some synergy between ps5 and pc versions of the engine? Maybe pc development funded part of making engine ps5 ready. Maybe ps5 goes as far as making vulkan first class citizen.

Incredible trailer, it's crazy how Decima is managing this level of graphics on a mere PS4 Pro, some parts of it reminded me of that UE4 Rebirth tech demo:oops:. Saw some spoilers but hey it's not like I'm even close to understand what the hell is happening with the plot :LOL:.

So. Much. CRY!

Think that's evidence of a Kojima-requested secret Tears Processor built into PS4 as the only means to generate that much.

More seriously, facial work is phenomenal. Makes the discontinuity between lips and audio all the more frustrating, because it's so close to being perfect, it's super strange to see them not match properly.

Best looking PS4 game this gen. Kojima still has it :)
UE tech demo quality we might be getting next gen, late next gen perhaps if we get close to that.

Last edited:
Back