Does your ISP increase internet price every year?

Internet price hike every year?

• 1-10%

Votes: 3 60.0%
  • 11-20%

Votes: 2 40.0%
  • 21-30%

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • More than 30%

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

orangpelupa

Elite Bug Hunter
Legend
If you gets price increase every month, just calculate its yearly increase.

Anyway, my ISP keeps increasing its price every 1.5 years around 20%

The lowest plan has mantained it's price while speed has gone up, for the past years. Nothing to complain about over here.

My isp hasn't changed price upward in 5 years. They have doubled speed and removed download caps during that time. They also cannot change it for another 29months as I locked in a 3yr contract this year.

Can I have a "Yes but I usually argue them down again or leave for someone cheaper + get some cashback from a cashback site" option?

Fortunate to live in a heathy spot of the UK for broadband (relatedly speaking).

Can I have a "Yes but I usually argue them down again or leave for someone cheaper + get some cashback from a cashback site" option?

Fortunate to live in a heathy spot of the UK for broadband (relatedly speaking).

Haha that was me years ago. But I instead of threatening to go to the competition, the CS themselves offered the discount loophole.

For new subscribers, there's 50% monthly discount for 3 months. So they recommend me to swap subscription between me and my mother

3 months me, 3 months mom. Repeat at nauseum

That's the only thing isn't it, it's pretty tedious. I'd much rather be rewarded for loyalty than go through the retention merry go round. :-?

My current ISP kinda did that.

Old subscribers can pay 8 months into the future and get 4 months bonus.

After I paid that... Now I'm having doubts.

What if it's a scheme to lock old subscribers!

What can I do if their service goes awry? Threaten to change ISP? They already have my money...

No yearly increase that I know of. Though they did start charging me 35% more just because I moved from a apartment to a house. No change in connection speed or anything.

Mine removed the entry level subscription so I must "upgrade" to a more expensive one with barely anything better... (or change ISP)

I remember my isp introduced a very fast fibre connection
but with a monthly download cap that you would hit in less that 2 hours if you could download a full speed.

Back